MainOne Careers Nigeria Job Vacancy Procedures for Application
This is the golden opportunity that has being laid down for everyone who has being searching and hunting for job over the years or you have a job both you felt that such a job is actually not giving you what you want MainOne Careers Nigeria Job Vacancy is now recruiting newly applicant for Business Process Manager and different other jobs that are available. All that is needed to be done is to read this post and consider following the right requirements and note the procedures for online registration.
Consequently, MainOne Careers Nigeria Job Vacancy is opened to great ideas and thoughts to find a way of becoming great products, services that turn to great customer experiences. the company are perfectionists, idealists and pioneers of great products and services forever thinking of better. MainOne Careers Nigeria Job Vacancy will challenge, inspire and make you as proud as you become a part of something big. The opportunity will mostly be for you provided you reside in Lagos City.
How to Apply for MainOne Careers Nigeria Job Vacancy
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science or any related discipline, Masters will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years in extensive Business Process Management and Functionality
- Green Belt Six Sigma Process Certification will be an advantage
- He Must have good working knowledge of the Telecommunication Industry
- Experience in training and curriculum development is preferred
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Should have high energy and sense of urgency
- Excellent Written and oral communication
- Strong analytical skills; ability to read and interpret complex written information
- Expert in all Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Power Point, Access.
- Ability to actively transform innovative ideas to reality
- He Must be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the business Analyst and interpret data efficiently
- Proven track record of leading and making significant contribution to successful delivery of project
- He Must be a self-starter and be able to prioritise activities to suit the dynamic business conditions of MainOne.
- Develop process models including maturity and continual improvement programs for Departments in the company
- Drive the executions of strategic initiatives on which strategic objectives are anchored.
- Coordinate the process of cascading corporate objectives to all staff performance indicators using the Balanced Scorecard.
- Track/Monitor the performance measures and indices of all staff on a periodic basis using the Balanced Scorecard.
- Ensure the compliance of organisational culture that enables employees to perform in accordance with the company’s objectives.
- Define and apply a structured process management approachand methodology to build and monitor MainOne’s processes and procedures
- Identify additional customer needs that were previously unrecognized by the business owners and involve business owners in developing solution options.
- Develop structure and order to undefined problems and/or large scale problems, making them easier to address and solve.
- Constantly improve methodologies and measurement frameworks
- Communicate change and provide training to impact business units
- Anticipate issues and risks and act to mitigate these quickly; handle any unforeseen roadblocks swiftly and effectively.
- Identify end- to-end re-engineering opportunities across the business
- Manage all auditing efforts for Mainone’s processes, procedures and internal documentation
- Direct Team’s work efforts towards customer outcomes and expectations.
All Other available Jobs In The MainOne Careers Nigeria Job Vacancy website
How to Go About MainOne Careers Nigeria Job Vacancy Online Registration
- All you need to do is to go to MainOne Official Website to apply for the available job
- Kindly Click Business Process Management
- To apply for all other jobs that are available in the application portal click on the job you will like to apply for.
- Then Click on ”Apply” and proceed to fill all necessary information such as First name, Last name, Phone number and Email address
- The next thing to do is to upload your Resume/ CV
- Finally, click on ”Upload”
- You are good to good.
Screen Shot of Business Process Analyst Application Portal
Note: Requirements and qualifications are also listed in each of the available Jobs that are listed in the official website.
MainOne Careers Nigeria Job Vacancy update has been an awesome one we guess, Now let us share our thought by making good use of the comment box below.