- Nigerian police recruitment portal 2016 at http://npfcareers2016.net/
- Nigerian Police force official website at http://www.npf.gov.ng/
- Nigerian Police service Commission at psc.gov.ng
List of Successful Candidates for 2016 Police Recruitment
This is to inform you all mostly those who participated in 2016 Nigeria Police Recruitment exercise that the list of Successful Candidates for 2016 Police recruitment is out and can be checked online. Beside that, I have covered on this page how to check for your names if you are among the selected applicants.
From the breakdown, Over 100,000 candidates successful at first screening, but some criteria was used to disqualify some application which includes; over age, alteration and falsification of documents and year of graduation.
The others included physical features, tattoo marks, first school leaving certificate, certificate of state origin and class of degree or diploma. However, out of 110, 469 applicants,
- 22, 454 were shortlisted for Cadet ASPs
- 24,456 for Cadet Inspectors and
- 63,559 for Police Constables.
How to Check List of Successful Candidates for 2016 Police Recruitment
To check this list visit the NPF recruitment portal
Click on your state of origin to access the list to see your screening date.
Nigeria Police 2016 Screening Date
Aptitude test for cadet ASPs for both general duty and specialists will begin on Aug. 22 while that of Cadet Inspectors for both general duty and specialists will hold on Aug. 23.
While document and physical screening of specialists is scheduled for Aug. 29 after which they would have taken the aptitude tests.
Shortlisted candidates are to dress in plain white shirts/shorts and go to the Police Command Headquarters of their various States of Origin on their designated interview dates.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 Shortlist Requirements For The Screening
They are also to go to the interview venue with a printed copy of the letter sent to their emails without failure, as this admits you into the screening venue.
Furthermore, you are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following:
•Your Duly Completed Guarantor’s Form;
•State of Origin Certificate;
•Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
•One white coloured Office Flat File Jacket;
•Two Recent Passport Photographs with your name written behind in capital letters.
•You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuse will be entertained.
Other incoming Search Terms Includes;
- list of police shortlisted candidates 2016,
- list of successful police recruitment 2016
- Nigeria police short list
- list of successful candidates of police recruitment 2016
- police zonal screening
- police list of shortlisted candidates for aptitude test
- name of the candidates of npf for 2016 recruitment?