LionsBet Account Registration | Sign Up www.Lionsbet.com
LionsBet is an exciting online gaming and betting brand that offers the largest selection of online virtual games, and sports betting pre and live matches. All games are available on multi-platforms, including web, mobiles, and tablets. In this article, we will guide you on lionsbet account registration.
Lionsbet Sportsbook covers all major sports and a vast number of betting types. Enjoy thousands of live betting events, and every bet offered on the website is also available on mobile as well each month. There is a wide range of Bonuses, promotions and loyalty rewards available. Below are steps on Lionsbet account registration.
Lionsbet Account Registration Steps
- Visit LionsBet homepage at lionsBet.com
- Select the country of your choice and click GO
- Navigate and click on the register
- Fill in all the necessary information needed and click “sign up” tab
- Once this is done, follow the basic steps outlined for your account to be created
How to Fund Account after LionsBet Account Registration via ATM Quickteller and paydirect
How to Fund Account using ATM Quickteller
All you need is to have your Customer ID which is the unique four-digit number assigned to your account. Your Customer ID is found on the top right side on the web and in the user detail page on mobile. Visit the nearest AMT and Follow the steps below
Step 1: Insert Your ATM card and Enter Your Pin.
Step 2: Select “QuickTeller” or “Pay Bills”
Step 3: Click on Others
Step 4: In the merchant code type in the below:
04260202 – ₦ 500
04260203 – ₦ 1,000
04260204 – ₦ 2,000
04260205 – ₦ 3,000
04260206 – ₦ 4,000
04260207 – ₦ 5,000
04260201 – Other Amounts
Step 5: Enter your LionsBet Customer ID then click on ‘Proceed’ after entering your ID, it will bring up your name. If it brings up another name, that means you have entered the wrong ID so cancel it and do it again.
Step 6: Some machines will ask you to put your telephone number. Enter it and they will send you a confirmation message.
How to Fund Your Account Using Bank Deposits (PayDirect)Follow the steps below
Step 1: Get a deposit slip
Step 2: Beneficiary Account Name: LionsBet
Step 3: Depositor’s Name: Your Customer ID on www.lionsbet.com
Step 4: Amount: The amount you want to fund your account
Step 5: Present the filled deposit slip to the cashier/teller and inform him that you need to perform a PayDirect Transaction.
Note: Please keep hold of your copy of the deposit slip until you make sure your account has been funded properly. Below is the list of banks you can use to fund your account in the most convenient way;
Access Bank Plc
Citibank Nigeria Limited
Diamond Bank Plc
Ecobank Nigeria Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
First City Monument Bank Plc
First Inland Bank Plc
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Heritage Banking Company Ltd
Skye Bank Plc
Stanbic IBTC Bank Ltd
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Ltd
Sterling Bank Plc
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
United Bank For Africa Plc
Unity Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc
Zenith Bank Plc
How to Place Bet after LionsBet Account Registration
- Log onto the homepage and navigate to the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the type of sport, league, and category you wish to place a bet on as you choose a bet type.
- Once this is done, your bet slip would immediately become visible at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter the amount you wish to bet within the “stake box” and then click on “place bet”
- After that, you would be issued a bet slip afterward.
How to make Withdrawal
- Log onto your account
- Navigate and click on payout section
- Select the payment option most suitable to you
- Input the required details and then click on “next”
- After that, your withdrawal would be processed instantly.
Leave a comment below if you have any challenges…