LinkedIn Registration – How to Create LinkedIn Account (www.LinkedIn.com)
LinkedIn Registration (www.LinkedIn.com) – Are you a business person looking for an oriented social networking service to join and as well add more value to your business? Well I just want to inform you that you are at the right place because LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking service.
It is mainly used for professional networking. When you join LinkedIn, you get access to people, jobs, news, updates, and insights that help you be great at what you do. This is because their mission is simple: connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful.
Do not worry whether you don’t speak English this is because LinkedIn website is available in 20 languages, including English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Czech, Polish, Korean, Indonesian, Malay, and Tagalog. So you are not left behind.
How to Register Linkedin account (How to Sign up to create LinkedIn account):
- Login to www.linkedin.com
- Wait while the LinkedIn registration form opens. It look like this:
- Fill in the required information
- Click “Join Now”
- Enter you email address to confirm your registration and also to activate you LinkedIn Account
- Now you have just created a LinkedIn Account.