How to Create WordPress Account.
WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL, which runs on a web hosting service. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system.
WordPress is used by more than 22.0% of the top 10 million websites as of August 2013. WordPress is the most popular blogging system in use on the Web, at more than 60 million websites.
WordPress has a database of over 30,000 Plugins, each of which offers custom functions and features enabling users to tailor their sites to their specific needs. These customizations range from SEO (Search Engine Optimization) enhancers, to client portals used to display private information to logged in users, to content displaying features, such as the addition of widgets and navigation bars.
Native applications exist for WebOS, Android, iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad), Windows Phone, and BlackBerry. These applications, designed by Automatic, allow a limited set of options, which include adding new blog posts and pages, commenting, moderating comments, replying to comments in addition to the ability to view the stats.
How to Create WordPress Account at WordPress.com:
- Visit WordPress Official Website on: www.wordpress.com
- When the Page opens, click on “Create your blog in seconds”. This will take you to WordPress registration page.
- Now at the registration page fill in the correct information which you will always remember as your login details.
- After that click on “Create Blog”
- Go to your email to confirm your registration (if any message comes in)
- Now you have just created a WordPress Account and a blog site for your self.