Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) is a federal government owned and operated by Nigeria University. The institution was established in 1962 as the University of Ife. The university is in the ancient city of Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria. There are job vacancies at Obafemi Awolowo University.
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the Academic positions below. And the deadline for applications is 20th August 2018.
Job Vacancies at Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)/Job Requirements
Job Vacancies at Obafemi Awolowo University are listed below
- Job Title: Lecturer I (CONUASS 04)
Departments: Restorative Dentistry, Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Pathology, Radiology, Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Preventive and Community Dentistry
- Candidate must possess a basic degree in dental surgery (B.D.S or B.Ch.D) from a reputable institution in addition to possessing fellowship of west African college of a surgeon (FWACS) specializing in community dentistry or National postgraduate medical college (FCMDS) specializing in community dentistry.
- Scientific publications in reputable medical/Dental journals within and outside Nigeria will be added advantage
- Job Title: Lecturer I (CONUASS 03)
- Candidates must possess a bachelor of pharmacy, master of science pharmacology and PhD in pharmacology from recognized universities within and outside Nigeria, published articles in reputable journals will be added advantage
- Teaching experience will be an added advantage
- Job Title: Dental Laboratory Technologist I
Departments: Restorative Dentistry
- Candidates must possess Higher National Diploma Certificate in dental technology or a Bachelor’s degree in dental technology (B.Tech)
- NYSC Discharge certificate or evidence of exemption from NYSC
- Evidence of registration with DTRBN and current practising license. Post qualification experience will be an added advantage.
The general method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 35 copies of their applications and up-to-date curriculum vitae giving the following information in order as listed below
- Full Name (surname first in capital letters)
- Post applied for
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
- State of origin, senatorial district and local government area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address/including G.S.M. Telephone number
- Marital status
- Number of children and their ages
- Institution attended with dates
- Academic/professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies credentials)
- Work experience with dates
- Present employment, status and salary (if any)
- Research interests and activities
- Conference/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any)
- Professional accomplishment
- Publications with date
- Service to national and international bodies
- Extracurricular activities
- Any physical challenges?
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidates academic/work experience.
All applications and curriculum vitae should be forwarded to:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
“For the attention of the director of personnel affairs”. Candidates are also required to forward a soft copy of their application and curriculum vitae by e-mail (as an attachment) to [email protected]
Leave a comment in the box below…