KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancy is given this great opportunity for any graduate who is interested in this job available. KPMG Nigeria is partnering with KPMG Advisory Services which as being in inception in Nigeria since the year 1978. The major benefit that one derive is that provision of multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
On a more serious note, KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancy has the vision is to build and sustain the reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities to achieve their full potential. For ways in which you can go about the online registration endeavor to read through.
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancy
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 30 years of age
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English
- Have graduated with a minimum of 2.2 at undergraduate level.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the eCost month end and Year End Closing operations
- Responsible for preparing all IHQ related reports
- Responsible for preparing SEC report
- Assists the finance head in the preparation of annual budget and mid-year forecasts
- The applicants successfully placed will be responsible for the weekly
- Responsible for producing the utilization report for all units
- Selected applicant will be responsible for producing the Segment Reports
- Responsible for producing the Performance Reports
- Responsible for producing the KPI reports.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- First of all visit KPMG Nigeria Application Portal
- Then click on ‘Apply to job’
- Next you will be required to Gateway Questionnaire log in/create login ( If you created an email and password for KPMG’s Talent Community prior to applying to this job opening and have not seen this screen before, please click on the “Create a login” button below and follow the instructions to create a login for the KPMG application management system).
- Proceed to ‘create an account’ if you haven’t signed up
- Afterwards you will be required to fill the following;
- E-mail address
- Re-enter password
- And three security questions that is needed to be answered.
- Then click on ‘create’.
- You are good to go.
Note that this article on KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancy is only written in regards to Graduate Report Accountant. Other jobs are available. For other jobs in respect to KPMG Nigeria kindly make use of the comment box below.