MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria is open for everybody that have required qualification. There are a lot of job vacancies available for you, all you need to do is to subscribe to our newsletter for daily update. It is free.
It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. Follow the procedures below to apply for Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria position of Human Capital Analyst.
Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria Human Capital Analyst
Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria – Job Description
- Assist in the administration of compensation and benefits operations and programs to ensure accuracy and reliability in the system.
- Analyze workforce, business and external data to uncover patterns and relationships and provide valuable insights to enable MTNN gain competitive advantage through its talent practices
- Develop statistical models to enhance decision quality in people management to achieve business objectives
- Drive quality assurance of HR data and enhance existing data sources.
- Carry out research on HR practices and benchmark MTNN HR practices internally and externally.
- Review processes and identify possible methods of assessment and indicators for measuring process performance.
- Track, monitor, analyze and report on key performance metrics using scorecards, dashboards, etc; also generating variances and trend analysis.
- Provide customized reports and data analysis as assigned by Senior Manager, Reward.
- Monitor implementation of HR Business Plan and report on completion.
- Drive implementation of technology enabled human resources processes.
- Provide support to MTN staff support queries.
- Respond to all levels of employees for query resolution on remuneration related issues in a timely and supportive manner
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
ALSO READ: How To Write Good CV/Resume Download Template Here
Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria – Job Condition:
- Standard MTNN working conditions.
- Open plan office.
- May work extended hours if required
Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria – Experience & Training
Experience Need To be qualified
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in formal business analysis, or consulting / advisory role
- Experience in Human Resources is desirable
- Previous work experience in applying Analytics/Statistics to business outcomes
- Data Mining & Analysis
- Effective presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective business writing skills.
Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria – Minimum Qualification
- BA, BEd, BSc or HND
ALSO READ: How To Write Good CV For Any Job Application
Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria – Application Method
Interested persons should click here to apply
This job requires your updated CV/Resume , so i advice you to click on the links above to learn more about it. writing a presentable resume that will earn you a job.
Subscribe to our blog for more from us. Share with friends you might be of help
Leave a Reply