Job Vacancy – Mathematical Statistician, GS-1529-13 (Open to Status and VEOA Applicants) BMJ
There are a lot of job vacancies around the globe today. The problem people have is that they lack information about the available jobs. That is why we the newsyarena team have taken it up to inform you of the latest and available job for you. There is Job Vacancy the position of mathematical statistician at USA government. This is a federal job.
Like as I said before all we do is to give you the best information that will help you. This article covers all you need to know about this job. The application method, required qualifications, location, salary, application closing date and more you should know.
Job Vacancy – Mathematical Statistician Apply Now
Job Vacancy Application Deadline
Interested candidate should apply by submitting their credentials before 09/11/2017
$92,145 to $119,794 per year
Job Vacancy – Payment Scale And Grade
Job Vacancy Qualifications and Requirements
Conditions of Employment
- Must be status eligible and meet specialized experience or education.
- Submit application and resume online by 11:59 PM EST on the closing date.
- Provide all required documents by closing date.
- Announcement also advertised open to US Citizens: OST.R.BTS-2017-0007.
- Announcement may be used to fill similar positions within 60 days
- SELECTIVE SERVICE: Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered for the Selective Service.
- You must complete a one-year probationary period (unless already completed).
- TIME-IN-GRADE REQUIREMENT: Federal applicants must have served 52 weeks at the next lower grade to satisfy time-in-grade requirements contained in 5 CFR 300, Subpart F.
Job Vacancy Qualifications
To meet the minimum qualifications for this position, you must meet the mandatory education requirement and experience qualifications for the grade at which you are requesting consideration.
FOR THE GS-13, to qualify, you must have at least one year of specialized experience equal or equivalent to the following:
- Experience describing, explaining, and translating raw data into mathematical models, or performing mathematical or statistical data analysis and assessing the effects using various statistical methods.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
Applicants must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Job Vacancy – Educational Requirement
- Degree: that included 24 semester hours of mathematics and statistics, of which at least 12 semester hours were in mathematics and 6 semester hours were in statistics OR
- Combination of education and experience — at least 24 semester hours of mathematics and statistics, including at least 12 hours in mathematics and 6 hours in statistics, as shown in A above, plus appropriate experience or additional education.
ALSO READ: Job Vacancy at Singapore Airline apply Now
Job Vacancy Required Documents For Application
ALL Applicants must provide a resume that fully supports the required specialized experience and was created within USA Jobs Resume Builder and respond to the vacancy questions by the closing date of the vacancy.
The following is a list of documents that are only required based on the type of position and consideration for which you are applying. Please review each of the following sections to determine which, if any, additional documents you need to provide with your application.
Most recent performance appraisal (dated within last 3 years) showing the official rating of record, signed by a supervisor, or statement why the performance appraisal is unavailable. Do not submit a performance plan that does not include this information.
AWARDS – Copies of any award(s) received within the last 3 years.
VETERANS: Your last DD214, Certificate of Release or Discharge From Active Duty, that shows the type of discharge and all dates of active duty is required to verify your eligibility. it need not be official.
- If you are applying to a vacancy opened to all US Citizens under category rating and wish to be considered as a preference eligible, you need to submit a copy of your DD214.
- If you are claiming preference eligibility as a disabled veteran, you must submit proof of entitlement of this preference which is normally a valid letter from the Department of Veterans Affairs certifying to the present existence of the service-connected disability and indicating the percentage of your disability. An SF-15 is desired, but not required.
- If you are applying to a vacancy opened Status and you are requesting consideration under Veteran’s Employment Opportunity Act(VEOA) (https://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/shav/#veoa), you need to provide a copy of your last DD214,which verifies your military service dates, reason for separation, and eligibility for consideration under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.
If seeking eligibility consideration as status/agency/DOT employee, you must provide proof of eligibility in the form of an SF-50. Your SF-50 must verify the highest grade held competitively, full performance level of position, and eligibility as a status applicant. Please do not submit an Award SF-50, as these are often incomplete and do not verify grade or status eligibility.
Job Vacancy Application Method
You must submit a complete application package (including resume, vacancy questions and supporting documents) no later than midnight Eastern Time on the closing date of the announcement.
- To begin, click the Apply Online button on the job announcement.
- If you have not created an account, click create account down the page.
- Follow the directions to register, submit all required documents and complete the assessment questionnaire.
- You may review your saved application(s) at https://my.usajobs.gov.
If you are having difficulty applying online, please contact the DOT Automated Staffing Office during regular business hours (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET) at (202) 366-1298. You may also email us at [email protected]
Agency contact information
Automated Staffing Office
DOT, OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
1200 New Jersey Ave SE / HAHR-50
Washington, District of Columbia
Steps To check Application Status
You may check your application status by logging into your USAJOBS account. Within two weeks of the closing date, your application will be reviewed and rated. The most highly qualified candidates in the top group will be referred to the hiring manager for further consideration. If you are selected for an interview, the hiring manager will contact you directly. Once a hiring decision is made, we will notify all applicants of their final status.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get more of job vacancies round the globe.