Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC. Below is how to apply for the Job Vacancy At Jumia .
Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Job Vacancy At Jumia – How To Apply
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey. Follow the steps below to apply.
Job Vacancy At Jumia – Job Responsibilities
As Treasury Operations Manager you would be required to ensure the accurate accounting & administration of the tax and treasury matters & support the business with tax and treasury requirements. Effectively partner with Revenue Operations, Accounts Payable, Corporate Sales, Retail etc. to identify needs and develop solutions to improve financial and process performance and maintain relationships with key internal and external business partners.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- Relevant accounting qualification, Tax and Treasury qualifications
Job Vacancy At Jumia Treasury
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast & monitor daily/weekly/monthly cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions through cash flow forecasts and financial modelling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies at all our hubs and Third-Party Logistics partners.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes for all types of payments and collections, including new support for new initiatives.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
Job Vacancy At Jumia – Job Tax
- Filing of Tax returns and ensuring that all tax liabilities (VAT, WHT, PAYE, CIT) are processed and remitted timely.
- Continuously review developments/changes in tax policies ensuring that such information is effectively communicated and with appropriate actions taken
- Monthly review of the group’s financial results from a tax perspective and sign off that all tax matters are in order
- Maintain and circulate a monthly log of all open tax issues (with actions and timelines for closure)
- Maintain the group legal entity structure ensuring it is structured in an optimal manner (in conjunction with the group legal department)
- Prepare and file (working with external tax advisors) annual tax returns
- Manage relationship with all relevant external advisors and regulators
Job Vacancy At Jumia Required Skill
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking
- High Performance Culture
- Planning & Organization
Job Vacancy At Jumia – We offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Job Vacancy At Jumia Application Method
The application method is divided into four parts
- Personal details
- Application questions
- And Done
When the application portal opens your are required to enter your name and other personal details in the First part.
The second part you will answer questions about the applied job
The third part is area that you will upload your qualifications
If you encounter any problem during registration please notify us. Suscribe to our newsletter for more.