Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for computerized processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria. NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria. Job Recruitment At Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System for the position of CRM Officer, check the requirements if qualified then apply.
We give you daily job recruitment update, subscribe to our free email update or check our blog daily for more. Enter you email address at the box provided – right top comer of the page and the click subscribe, is free. Below are what is required to apply for Job Recruitment At Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS), read carefully.
Job Recruitment At Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System – Apply Now
The following are what you should know about the job recruitment
Job Title: CRM Officer
Grade: Assistant Banking Officer/ Banking Officer
Department: Customer Relationship Management
Reports to: Head, CRM
Application Deadline For Job Recruitment At Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System
Application ends on 11th October, 2017.
ALSO READ: Job Interview Tips – Ways To Prepare
Duties And Key Responsibilities – Job Recruitment At Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System
Growing business segment by signing-on new companies and managing existing relationships;
- Develop & maintain marketing strategy document;
- Maintain customer call plan and implement same;
- Good understanding of the e-Payment landscape;
- Ability to engage in research work;
- Manage the operational activities of CRM team.
Job Recruitment At Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Job Requirments
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following;
- Marketing and Selling Skills;
- Ability to follow through a prospect from start to completion;
- Good communication skill;
- Energetic with great drive for timely execution;
- Highly organized;
- Ability to plan and take prospects through NIBSS onboarding process;
- Ability to effectively manage our internal process and people to achieve delivery in a timely manner;
- High attention to details and must be a fast process learner.
Other required competencies include:
- Customer Focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Team spirit
- Business goal management
- Business Writing Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Market Research
- Business Development
- Business Goal Management
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience related to the Job.
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) from an accredited University. A master’s degree or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
How to Apply For Job Recruitment At Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below
Don’t be stingy, share with friends and family.