IROKO TV is one of the African Largest Entertainment industries. This entertainment technology company was launched in the year 2010 by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter. This entertainment company has turned to the talk of most Africans. They have played a big role in Nigerian entertainment industry by promoting Nigerian Movies (Nollywood). Their branches are spread all over Africa with their Head Office at Lagos, Nigeria. Due to numerous viewers, as their aim in give their clients the best treatment born Job recruitment At IROKO TV Call Center Agents Needed. The job specifications and duties are below read carefully.
Are you seeking for job? Have you been jobless? Worry no more they a lots of opportunity waiting for you to grab. All you need is Information and we are here for that. This blog will be featuring in alots are job updates, latest available job for you. Check if you meet the requirements below to apply for the job.
IROKO TV Job Recruitment Position Of Center Agents Needed
Job – Call Center Agent (Contract)
Location – Lagos
Job Recruitment Application Deadline
Interested Applicant are to apply before 15th December, 2017.
Job Recruitment at IROKO TV Call Center Agents Needed – Job Details
- Focus on contacting current and potential customer via telephone to sell iROKOtv subscription packages.
- To grow iROKOtv’s customer base and revenue by signing up subscribers in Nigeria.
- Converting inquiries into sales by contacting potential customers.
Job Recruitment at IROKO TV Call Center Agents Responsibilities
- Contributes to overall team sales by meeting monthly individual targets as well as the team target.
- Deliver prepared sales scripts to persuade potential customers to purchase iROKOtv Subscription packages.
- Retain customers by managing customers’ accounts.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints when the need arises
- Identify and escalate priority issues with customers.
- Provide customers with product and services information.
- Handle customer inquiries/complaints via email & another channel
- Constantly learning new product changes by consistently staying up-to-date with new IROKOtv products/services
- Recommends product benefits to potential customers to upsell.
- Follow up on initial contacts by contacting by telephone.
- Record all telephone interaction appropriately on the CRM.
How to Apply For Job Recruitment at IROKO TV Call Center Agents Needed
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If encounter any challenge during application please notify us using the comment box below.