JAMB Direct Entry Change of Institution Form & Closing Date
This is to inform those that wish to partake in the JAMB Direct entry Change of Institution Form should key into this great opportunity before the closing day. There are therefore few basic requirements to not before venturing into this Change of Course and Institution of your choice. It can be done by going into the JAMB official website as fast as possible. Read through to learn how to apply.
How to Apply For JAMB Direct Entry Change of institution
- A minimum of ﬁve (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level C.E. and the others.
- Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
- Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
How to Apply
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal through JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows and iOS platforms OR on the JAMB portal. Name. date of birth, personal e-mail address and place of origin are required to create the profile
- Registration fee for the 2017 Direct Entry is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000)
- Candidates are also, as usual, to pay Five Hundred Naira (₦500) only to obtain the reading text- ‘‘The Last Days at Forcados High School’‘ for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates should note that e-PINS being purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable.
- Candidates are advised to keep as conﬁdential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
ALSO SEE: How To Print Jamb Admission Letter
The 2017 Direct Entry Registration closes on Friday, 15th September 2017.
For questions that seems to be bordering you on the JAMB Direct Entry Change of institution. Please make use of the comment box below. Good Luck!!!