JAMB 2015/2016 Registration – UTME e-Registration Portal
JAMB 2015/2016 Registration – This is to inform all candidate who wants to purchase the JAMB UTME that JAMB 2015/2016 Registration form is now available.
It will be very necessary for all candidates to read this instruction below before proceeding to the JAMB 2015/2016 Registration.
- Purchase your Scratch Card from any of the approved selling points
- Download the e-registration form template
- Fill it and get your recent (Not more than 3 months) Passport Photograph scanned into JPEG format
- Take the filled form along with you to any of the approved Registration centres and ensure that your two (2) thumbs prints are captured (Biometrics).
- This can be done (with DIGITAL PERSONA Scannner ONLY) online or offline
- No Licence is required for DIGITAL PERSONA Scannner
- Biometrics details and complete registration details can also be captured offline
- Your PIN and Serial Number shall be required during Offline and Online registration
- For ease of registration, you are advised to capture your Biometrics and complete Registration details offline
After offline data capture, please confirm that the captured data has been processed before going online
Registration of Candidates
On the default page, go to the Sign-In box, enter the PIN and Serial Number on the Scratch Card purchased
The system validates the PIN and Serial Number
First timer: If you are visiting the portal for the first time, the system validates the PIN and checks if your data processed offline is stored. If found, you shall not be required to re-supply those details but to confirm them. The Online Fingerprint capture page shall be skipped. Once the account creation page is confirmed by you(Note: You will NOT be able to change your Names, Date of Birth, Gender and Origin), the system redirects you to the Registration page . If you did complete data capture during offline registration, all your details will be loaded on the registration page. You will then be required to select your Testing option (Computer Based Test, Paper & Pencil Test or Dual(Computer/Paper) Test), and your Examination State/Town.
Subsequent Visit: Subsequently, the system still validates your PIN. If you have not submitted your form, you shall be taken to the registration page. If you completed your registration data capture offline or you have filled your form online but did not submit, your data will be loaded on the page.
Confirmation: Once your form is filled, click on the Preview button to preview your form. The system validates the data supplied and redirects to confirmation page once all the data are valid. On the confirmation page, your form can be editted by clicking on the Edit Registration link. Click the Submit button ONLY when you are ready to submit your form.
Registration Slip Printing: Upon submission of your form by clicking on Submit button, your shall be redirected to Registration Slip Printing page. From the default page, the Slip can also be printed by supplying the Registration Number or PIN. You may as well print the Slip by signing in and click on Print Slip link on the Home page.
To access the JAMB 2015/2016 Registration Page CLICK HERE
Use the comment box below for further assistance on this matter.