Jaiz bank is a national bank in Nigeria operating under Islamic banking principles and is a non-interest bank. It is the first non-interest bank established and is headquartered in Abuja. Jaiz bank was founded in 2003. The institution received a license from the central bank of Nigeria on 11 November 2011 to operate as a regional bank.
Jaiz bank has designed internet banking service for their customers. it provides the much-desired comfort and convenience as well as privacy on the internet for all their customers. With Jaiz bank internet banking, all customers of Jaiz bank will always be in charge of their finances. With Jaizonlin,e you can recharge your line and that of others, make bill payment as well as make fund transfer to any bank account.
Features of Jaiz bank Internet Banking/Jaizonline
- Funds transfer between customer’s own accounts
- Third party transfer within Jaiz Bank
- Transfer to other banks accounts
- View, Print and Download Statement of Account
Benefits of Jaiz bank Internet Banking/Jaizonline
- 24/7 access to your account from anywhere in the world.
- Experience convenience when you bank past closing hours with the internet banking making use of your token.
- Fast, Simple and User-friendly.
- Guaranteed security for all your online transactions.
- Online real-time account monitoring facility.
How to Apply for Jaiz Bank Internet Baning/Jaizonline
- To apply for the Jaizonline, the customer is required to log on to the bank’s website and then download the Jaizonline application form.
- Fill and submit the completed form to email@example.com or the branch nearest to you. The list of Jaiz bank branch is listed to you below.
- Upon completion of setting up on the platform, a user ID and default password will be sent to you in separate emails you registered i.e. your valid email address.
You will be required to pick up your internet banking token provided by the bank at the branch or it will be sent to you via the address you provided while registering.
List of Jaiz bank branches in Nigeria
- Lagos office
It is located on 2nd Floor, Xerox Building, 90, Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
- Port Harcourt Branch
It is located at 186, Abba Road, Port Harcourt, Opposite Waterline, Rivers State.
- Yola Branch
It is located at Muhammadu Mustapha Way, Opposite Modern Market, Jimeta, Yola.
- Sokoto branch
It is located at No. 5, Ahmadu Bello Way, former FINBank Building, Sokoto.
- Ilorin branch
It is located at No. 11, Unity Road, Beside Kasmag Transport, Unity Road, Ilorin, Kwara State.
- Ibadan branch
It is located at No. 3, Fajuyi Road, Dugbe, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Gusau Branch
It is located at 21 Canteen Road, Opposite CBN Building, Gusau.
- Wuse Branch
It is located at 36, Douala Street, Erisco Bonpet Plaza, Zone 5, Wuse, Abuja.
- National Assembly Branch
It is located at National Assembly, White House Basement, Abuja
- Katsina Branch
It is located at 109, IBB Way, Kofar, Kaura, Katsina.
- Kano Branch
It is located at 13, Bello Road, Kano.
- Maiduguri Branch
It is located at 18, Shehu Laminu Way, Opposite State Specialist Hospital, Maiduguri.
- Gombe Branch
It is located at 8A, New Market Road, Commercial Area, Gombe.
- Kaduna Branch
It is located at 11A, Ali Akilu Road, Kaduna.
- Kaduna Branch 2
It is located at Farida Ventures Building, Kano Road, Kaduna.
- Bauchi Main Branch
It is located at Mohammadu Kirfi Road, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Bauchi.
- Bauchi Branch
It is located at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.
- Samara Branch
It is located at Ahmadu Bello University Road, Opposite Main Gate, Samaru, Zaria, Kaduna State.
- Kano Branch One
It is located at 55A, Tafawa Balewa Road, Off Murtala Mohammed Way, Kano.
- Abuja Office
It is located at 73, Ralph Shodeinde Street, Central Business District, Abuja. Yet another one is located at Bannex Plaza Abuja, Abuja, Nigeria.
- NNPC Abuja branch
They are located at Ground Floor, Block B, Room 16, NNPC Tower Abuja.
The Abuja office is the head office.
Leave a comment below in the box or share this…
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982