Utrecht University is committed to providing an outstanding education at an affordable cost. Founded in 1636 and located in the heart of the Netherlands, Utrecht University is one of Europe’s leading research universities. International Talent Scholarship in Netherlands is open for application to student who are brilliant, check the requirement below and apply.
Utrecht University is the Best Global Universities Ranking ranks the University as 1st in the Netherlands and 12th in Europe. Utrecht University has created a scholarship programme to enable clever international students to undertake a master degree programme in the Netherlands. Just about 15 scholarships are awarded per year. The following are the application detais
International Talent Scholarship in Netherlands Application Deadline
Scholarship application will end on February 1, 2018.
International Talent Scholarship in Netherlands – Details
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Deadline: February 1, 2018.
Scholarships are awarded to pursue a degree in one of the English taught Master’s programmes of the Graduate School of Law, Economics, and Governance.
With the scholarship students will be able to cover the costs of the tuition fee and part of the living expenses.
- For students who will have to pay the statutory tuition fee (mainly EU/EEA student): €5.000
- For students who will have to pay the institutional tuition fee (most non-EU/EEA students): €17.500
- In a 2-year’s Master’s programme, the scholarship will only be renewed for the second year if the student is making satisfactory progress towards the degree.
- Student’s s should be aware that the grant is not a full scholarship, and that it may be necessary to find additional funding to be able to finance study and stay completely. Read more about the budget Utrecht University advises.
Number of Scholarships Approximately 15 scholarships are awarded per year.
International Talent Scholarship in Netherlands Eligibility
The following are what you need to apply
- The academic quality and results of the preceding education, as evidence, for example, by grades, test scores, publications, letters of recommendation;
- The student’s career vision, promise in the proposed field of study;
- The student’s societal engagement (e.g. extracurricular activities)
- The quality and relevance of the motivation letter;
- The quality of the application itself (completeness, accuracy, consistency)
In order to be awarded this scholarship student should:
- Have a non-Dutch nationality;
- Hold a non-Dutch secondary education degree;
- Have been admitted to one of the Master’s programmes mentioned above;
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa if applicable;
- Failure to meet one or more of these criteria automatically means the student is not eligible for this scholarship.
Students from non-Dutch nationality are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirements: Since English is the official language at UCU, applicants are required to demonstrate proof of proficiency. Accepted are the IELTS test, TOEFL test, Cambridge Certificate:
IELTS Academic: A minimum of 7.0 for all components
TOEFL: Internet-based 100
How to Apply For International Talent Scholarship in Netherlands
Qualified and interested students should CLICK HERE to apply
Please don’t forget to share.