HOW TO RESTORE DATA ON ROOTED ANDROID PHONE
Nowadays, more and more Android users root their device to increase the performance of their android devices or have control over their devices for more settings, and features. However, there is risk of you losing your data. What should you do to restore data after rooting?
After rooting please do not import any data into your phone such as taking photos or storing contacts. Otherwise your lost data will be overwritten by these new contents and you will lose the deleted data forever. Next we will show you how to use a third-party app named Android Data Recovery to help recover your data.
Android Data Recovery is designed for Android devices to get the deleted files back, such as contacts, messaging, and photos and so on. With this app you can easily restore your deleted data. This article will guide you on how to use android data recovery to recover your data.
Steps on how to restore data on rooted Android phone
- Launch the app and connect Android phone to computer
Download, install and launch the Android Data Recovery app on your computer, click “Android Data Recovery“, then connect your Android phone to computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging
Then follow these tips below to enable USB debugging. Different Android OS version has different ways.
- for Android 2.3 “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
- forAndroid 3.0 to 4.1: “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging
- forAndroid 4.2 or newer: “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
- Begin to scan deleted data on Android device
After the USB debugging, your Android device can be identified by the app now. You can select the type of files you want to restore and click “Next” button on the window appearing on your computer to let the app to analyze your data.
- Preview and recover data from rooted Android phone
When the scan is over, you can get the results listed in categories: “Messages“, “Contacts“, “Videos“, and so forth. You can preview them one by one before recovery. Now, you should mark the data you want to get back and click “Recover” to save them on your computer.
leave a comment if you have any challenges.