Have you ever wondered how to send airtime from your MTN number to your loved ones, without having to buy recharge cards and reeling out long numbers to them? Well, this can be easily done through the MTN Share and Sell. By initiating Share ‘N’ Sell, MTN has made it possible for airtime, ranging from NGN50 to NGN5, 000, to be transferred between MTN customers through their phones. This Article will guide you on how to reset your MTN share and Sell Pin.
To make sure that nobody uses your phone to transfer credit without your permission, you need to reset your MTN share and Sell Pin. But before you can transfer credit, you have to change the default pin which is 0000. You can change the default PIN by sending a text message with default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. For example, to change the default PIN, send an SMS with ‘0000 1234 1234’ to 777. With Share ‘N’ Sell you can transfer different amounts of credit, from a minimum amount of NGN 50 to a maximum amount of NGN5, 000 on each transaction. You can also transfer up to a total amount of NGN10, 000 every day, So you can choose to become a credit vendor using Share ‘N’ Sell. See below on how to Rest your MTN Share and Sell Pin
How to Reset your MTN Share and Sell PIN
- You can change your PIN at any time by sending an SMS with default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. For example, send an SMS with ‘0000 1234 1234’ to 777.
- You can also change your PIN by dialing *600*default PIN*New PIN* New PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. For example, dial *600*0000*1234*1234# and then send/ok.
- Immediately you change your PIN using any of the options above, you will receive an SMS informing you that your PIN was changed successfully.
How to Transfer Credit using SMS
- You can transfer credit from your phone to another MTN customer’s phone at any time by sending an SMS with Transfer, Recipient’s Number, Amount and PIN to 777. For example, you can send an SMS with ‘Transfer 08031234567 1500 1234’ to 777.
- Upon sending this message, you will receive an SMS asking you to confirm that you want to make the transfer by sending an SMS with ‘YES’ to 777.
- You can also transfer credit from your phone to another MTN customer’s phone by dialing *600*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. For example, dial*600*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/ok.
- When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.