Keystone Bank is a full-service commercial bank currently owned by Sigma Golf River Bank Consortium it was acquired from the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) in 2017. It was granted banking license on August 5, 2011, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). BET TYPE RULES. In this article, we will discuss keystone bank internet banking and benefits of the internet banking services.
Keystone bank internet banking also known as @ctivNet is fully designed to specifically carry out basic banking operations at your convenience with internet-enabled devices. Keystone @ctiveNET internet banking service allows 24/7 access to your account, allowing you to carry out several transactions.
How to register keystone bank internet banking
Just follow the steps below on how to register keystone bank internet banking
- Visit any nearest keystone bank branch and request for an internet banking application form or alternatively call the customer care
- Fill out the form and submit it back to the bank to be created on the platform
- Within few days you would receive your login details and password
- Once the registration is successful, you are good to start using the online transaction platform.
The benefit of using keystone bank internet banking service
- Review and verify transactions
- View and print full and mini account statements
- Third party inter-bank and intra-bank transfer
- Transfer funds in between own accounts
- Recharge credits and pay bills
- View loan profile/status
- Access to a loan calculator
- Issue standing order payments
- Order checkbooks and cards (verve, MasterCard, and visa
- Password self-reset function
Keystone bank mobile App
Keystone bank mobile app is an electronic mobile solution that enables keystone bank customers to use their mobile phones to make transactions (transfer money, playbills, check account balance, recharge card top etc). You can download keystone bank mobile app form your device play stores. However, for Blackberry and Android phones, you can download ‘Keystone Mobile App’ from Blackberry World or Android Play store. For BB 10 Series, an activation code will be sent to your inbox to activate the mobile app.
Features of keystone mobile App
- Balance inquiry
- Airtime top-up ( Airtel, Glo, MTN, 9Mobile)
- Bank transfers to own account or any keystone bank account
- Bank transfers to other banks
- Payment of bills (DSTV, Gotv, Startimes TV etc)
- Merchant payment ( internet services, online flight ticket booking etc)
- Pin change
Note: if you have any challenges concerning keystone bank internet banking contact keystone bank at +234 700 2000 3000 or send an email at [email protected]
Leave a comment below in the box below or share this…