How to Register for MEST Africa Entrepreneurial Training Program 2019
Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) is inviting application from qualified candidates for its 2019 entrepreneurial training program. MEST Africa entrepreneurial training program is a one (1) year training program.
The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) offers graduate-level entrepreneurial training in business, communications and software development, including extensive hands-on project work, culminating in a Final Pitch and the chance to receive seed funding.
The year-long training programme provides Entrepreneurs-in-Training (EITs) with MBA-level entrepreneurship training in business, software development and communications.
Here, you will get latest updates on how to register for MEST Africa entrepreneurial training program 2019. The requirements/qualifications, guidelines, and other important updates are listed below.
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to register for MEST Africa entrepreneurial training program 2019. Application Closing Date: 8th February 2019
Important Information you should know about MEST Africa Entrepreneurial Training Program
- Recruitment locations: Final recruitment takes place in Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, and Cote d’Ivoire.
- Honesty is the best policy: All participants must provide personal information that is true and accurate.
- 100% Commitment: Accepted candidates must be able to commit to spending a year in Accra, Ghana at the MEST training program starting August.
- Fully funded program: The MEST program is fully funded, including free tuition, room and board, 3 meals per day and a small monthly stipend.
MEST Africa Entrepreneurial Training Program Application Requirements:
- A deep passion for starting a software company
- Entrepreneurial or corporate work experience
- A degree from a top University or Technical College (or equivalent experience)
- Application Period: Applications open in the 3rd Quarter of each year and close in March the following year
- Invitation: Qualified applicants will receive an invitation for a telephone interview with a member of the MEST team.
- Screening: Applicants who pass the telephone screening will be invited to take an online aptitude test.
- Interview Process: In-person group and individual interviews take place in South Africa in February; and in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and Cote d’Ivoire in May each year.
- Offers: Offers are sent out by the end of May each year.
- Beginning of training: Training starts in August each year.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below and follow these instructions:
- Once you clicked on the link below
- Scroll and click on create an account button
- Your email, preferred password, first name, and your last name will be required from you
- Once you have succeeded created your account, click on sign in button to proceed with your application
Drop your comment in the box below or share this post…