Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) is inviting application from qualified candidates for its 2019 entrepreneurial training program. MEST Africa entrepreneurial training program is a one (1) year training program.
The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) offers graduate-level entrepreneurial training in business, communications and software development, including extensive hands-on project work, culminating in a Final Pitch and the chance to receive seed funding.
The year-long training programme provides Entrepreneurs-in-Training (EITs) with MBA-level entrepreneurship training in business, software development and communications.
Here, you will get latest updates on how to register for MEST Africa entrepreneurial training program 2019. The requirements/qualifications, guidelines, and other important updates are listed below.
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to register for MEST Africa entrepreneurial training program 2019. Application Closing Date: 8th February 2019
Important Information you should know about MEST Africa Entrepreneurial Training Program
- Recruitment locations: Final recruitment takes place in Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, and Cote d’Ivoire.
- Honesty is the best policy: All participants must provide personal information that is true and accurate.
- 100% Commitment: Accepted candidates must be able to commit to spending a year in Accra, Ghana at the MEST training program starting August.
- Fully funded program: The MEST program is fully funded, including free tuition, room and board, 3 meals per day and a small monthly stipend.
MEST Africa Entrepreneurial Training Program Application Requirements:
- A deep passion for starting a software company
- Entrepreneurial or corporate work experience
- A degree from a top University or Technical College (or equivalent experience)
- Application Period: Applications open in the 3rd Quarter of each year and close in March the following year
- Invitation: Qualified applicants will receive an invitation for a telephone interview with a member of the MEST team.
- Screening: Applicants who pass the telephone screening will be invited to take an online aptitude test.
- Interview Process: In-person group and individual interviews take place in South Africa in February; and in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and Cote d’Ivoire in May each year.
- Offers: Offers are sent out by the end of May each year.
- Beginning of training: Training starts in August each year.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below and follow these instructions:
- Once you clicked on the link below
- Scroll and click on create an account button
- Your email, preferred password, first name, and your last name will be required from you
- Once you have succeeded created your account, click on sign in button to proceed with your application
Drop your comment in the box below or share this post…