What is domiciliary account? Domiciliary account is the bank account that helps you to make transactions in foreign currencies. Domiciliary account is an alternative to Paypal, since Paypal do not allow Nigerians to receive payments in foreign currency. This tutorial covers How to Open a Domiciliary Account with Zenith Bank, First Bank & GTBank, you will learn how to open bank account that will help you make transactions in foreign cuurencies.
With Domiciliary Account you can make transactions in any bank of your choice be it in Dollar, Pounds or Euro. Are you an international business or a blogger earning from Google Adsense this account will help you to receive your earning, since it allows you to receive your payment in foreign currency. It is safe and secured, and changing to a higher rate more than black market or than the street guys. Learn How to Open a Domiciliary Account with Zenith Bank, First Bank & GTBank , make transactions safe, easy, secured and faster.
How to Open a Domiciliary Account with Any Nigerian Bank
The following are requirements and procedures on How to Open a Domiciliary Account with any Nigerian Bank
Benefit Of Opening Domiciliary Account
- If you open Domiciliary Account with Zenith Bank or any other Nigerian bank , you can make payments directly in foreign currencies and receive payment in foreign currencies.
- You will be paid in Bank in foreign currencies
- You can fund your account through travellers cheque, cash inflows and cash foreign currency cheque lodgements.
- User can make exchange in foreign currencies.
How to Open a Domiciliary Account with Zenith Bank, First Bank & GTBank – Requirements Needed
- Two recent coloured passport photographs
- Valid and clear form of identification – This identification means might be international passport, national ID card, driver’s license or any other acceptable means of identification by the bank.
- Photocopies of Nepa bill for the last 3 months. It is also advised that you go with the original copies.
- Two referee – this must be two current account holders in the bank you want to open. The form will be given to you by the bank to be filled by the two individuals.
If you have met this two requirement above, now you can move to the nearest branches of the bank of your choice. Tell the customer care that you want Open a Domiciliary Account with them. A form will be given to you, take it home and fill, make sure that your entered details are current and valid.
Please don’t make mistakes in the filling of the form, check your contact details.
How to Open a Domiciliary Account – Bank Charge Applicable.
- The bank charge 5% of transaction value or $10 or its equivalent +N4000 swift charge + optional $25 off-shore bank standard fee. This charge is on an outward foreign currency transfer.
- 5% of transaction value on cash withdrawal, although it is negotiable.
The requirements above is applicable to any Nigerian bank. If you are ready then work up to the nearest Bank and enjoy transactions in foreign currency. Add value to your earning.
If you have any question regarding How to Open a Domiciliary Account with Zenith Bank, First Bank, GTBank, Diamond Bank & Others notify use using the comment box below.