N-Power is a programme provided by the Federal Government to promote the economic, employment and social development in the country. N-Power addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large-scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy. We will guild you on how to Login and upload documents on Npower portal for N-power job recruitment successfully.
We have found out that most people are facing the challenges of logging in and uploading of their Documents on Npower portal/ www.npower.gov.ng during the process of applying for Npower job. Simply follow our guidelines on how to login and upload documents on Npower portal. But before you can upload your documents on Npower portal you will first visit the portal on www.npower.gov.ng and sign up to create an account. Once you have successfully created your account, then you can access your account any time any day. You can log in from any location, and from any device that has an internet connection. Follow the steps below to Login and upload documents on Npower portal
Things to upload/what to do before uploading your data on Npower portal
- Scan your files, certificate and Curriculum Vitae (CV) using a scanning machine, and save it on the computer you want to use to apply for Npower recruitment.
- NYSC certificate
- A clear passport/picture
- An email address, make sure it is a valid email address
- A valid mobile phone number
- During the application select only the area you know best.
How to Login and Upload Documents on Npower Portal/www.npower.gov.ng
- After creating an account, visit the portal and log in with your username/e-mail address and password on www.npower.gov.ng
- Select your category of choice – the one you know you are qualified for.
- You need to provide your Bank Verification Number (BVN). Next thing is to upload your data but you that make sure that you have already scanned and saved your documents on the computer you will use for applying for Npower.
To upload your data follow these simple steps below
- Click on any of the links to upload, and a box will pop up for you to select a file from where you have saved it.
- Click on OK button or upload. Note do not select more than one document while uploading your document. You will be required to upload a clear passport/picture, your recent CV, your NYSC certificate (where applicable).
Please note that after you have successfully Sign up N-power job recruitment you should check your e-mail address for your application number
Leave a comment in the box below…