Spotify.com is indeed among the largest and most popular music streaming online services. It gives its users the opportunity to stream all kinds of music, like trending, old skulls, etc. Though it’s totally a premium service. But to sign up is totally free, which you can go around the Spotify environment to get familiar to it before proceeding to choice for service.
Using the account for free allows you to either;
– use Spotify’s Web player to stream music to your computer
– Or download the desktop software which offers you a lot more options to exploit from.
– You can also use Spotify in your Car, PlayStation, X-Box and Speakers.
In any of the free Spotify account feature that you want to use, it all allows you to export and play your songs available on your computer with Spotify Music Player.
How to Create a Spotify Account for Free
This process is 100% free from start to completion. And the amazing part is that there is no commitment during signing up.
To start creating new Spotify account you either do this using any of your existing social network accounts or you may decide to create a fresh account with fresh information or identify – with this, it will have no link with your social media accounts.
To Create a Spotify Account Free follow the steps below if you want to create a fresh account (without linking any account)…
- Visit the official Spotify registration page here https://www.spotify.com/us/signup/
- Complete the registration form.
- At the ending point where you have to prove you’re human – check the box and follow the instruction as requested.
- Then click “SIGN UP”
- Log on to your email account to complete your registration by clicking the clicks in the email sent by Spotify.
- After this, you have just completed creating your Spotify account.
See image below to view how the Spotify sign up form looks like…
But Alternatively, you can click on the “Sign Up With Facebook”. One thing you should note using this is that your facebook name and images (including other information) will automatically be used for the Spotify account creation.
3 Ways to Use Spotify Player
There are three ways you can use this services this includes;
- Downloading Spotify App for mobile devices
- Download Spotify Desktop Application
- and Using the Spotify Web Player
Download Spotify App for Mobile Phones
Just as the Spotify registration is free, downloading the mobile app is also free. You should be able to use the app stream songs in your phone, get the latest updates on any songs or artist of your choices, follow up latest release, Create a custom playlist and more.
Using Spotify for Desktop computers
Making your work more entertaining… You can also get the app for your computer (desktop and Laptop) it’s all for free. And the services you also get is free, like importing kinds of music from your computer to the player and listen to them directly from Spotify player.
To download Spotify App for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Desktop visit; www.spotify.com/int/download/windows/
Using the Spotify Web Player
Most people likely use the Spotify Web Player when they don’t want to download the computer App.
Spotify Web Player simply means using the same application on your browser. It is called Web Application and that is the reason they call it Spotify Web Player. Click here to access https://open.spotify.com/browse/featured.
How helpful was this page to you (Use the comment box below)?
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982