There are many different options you can use to cancel Netflix subscription. These options range from using your android phone, on the web, through the Netflix app, through iTunes etc. Whatever option that will suit your choice will be covered here. I will be guiding you through them one by one. Just stay put.
I don’t know why you may have decided to cancel your NetFlix membership. Whatever the reason may be, it is your choice and I won’t be questioning that. My function will be to ensure you achieve what you want to achieve. So, I will be showing 6 different ways you can use to cancel Netflix subscription from anywhere you are.
Are you good to go?
Stop Netflix Subscription on Your Android Device
If you want to cancel your Netflix subscription on your android device, follow this guide.
- Locate and open the Netflix app on your mobile phone.
- The next step is to log in with your details.
- Then, select the menu and tap on “account”.
- You will see the “Account Information” segment. Scroll through it and find “cancel”.
- Tap on it and then select “cancel membership”.
- Once you’ve done this, you will be taken to the Netflix website where you will complete the cancellation.
- All you need to do is to tap on the “Finish Cancellation”. That is all.
Cancel Netflix Sub On Google Play Store
The guideline here is very simple and straight to the point.
- Open your Google Play Store app.
- Then, from the menu, tap on “account” and then find your “Subscription”.
- You will see the full list of your subscriptions. Click on “Netflix”
- Finally, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button and you will be successful.
From iOS Device
You can also cancel your Netflix Sub on your iOS device. Here is the guideline you will need to follow.
- Locate and open the Netflix app on your device.
- If you are not signed in already, use your details and sign in.
- Go to the menu of the app and then tap on “account”.
- You will see the option for “Cancel Membership”. If you don’t see that, you may see”Cancel Streaming Plan”. Click on it.
- Then, the Netflix website will be opened for you to complete the cancellation.
- All you need to do is to tap the “Finish Cancellation” button and you are done.
Use This If You Subscribed Through iTunes
If you paid for your Netflix subscription through iTunes, the method of cancellation is different. here is how to go about it easily.
- The first is to open the settings of your iOS device.
- From there, tap on “iTunes & App Store”. Next is to tap “Apple ID”.
- You will be required to enter your Apple ID password.
- Once done, tap on “Subscriptions” and then select “Netflix”.
- Tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finally, tap “confirm”.
To cancel Netflix subscription on desktop iTunes, here is the detailed guide to follow.
- Step one is to launch iTunes.
- From the menu, select Account.
- Log in with your personal login details.
- Then, from the Account menu select “View My Account”.
- Scroll down to “Settings”.
- Under the “Subscriptions” area, click on “Manage”.
- Locate the Netflix subscription listing. Click on “Edit”.
- Finally, select “Cancel Subscription”.
Cancel Netflix from Your Desktop Computer
- Open any browser of choice and log onto the Netflix website.
- You will be required to sign in with your account information details.
- You will have to select “Who’s Watching”. This happens if you’ve set up multiple watch lists.
- The next step is to select an account from the “Who’s Watching” menu.
- Then, just click on”Cancel Membership”.
- Finally, click the Finish Cancellation button.
Do you have questions? Ask!