How to Apply for Ukraine Student Visa in Nigeria/Requirements
Ukrainian Universities offer both Bachelor Degree programs of 4 years and Master Degree programs of 5-6 years (4 years at bachelors + 1.5 or 2 years at Masters). These degrees are both taught and awarded in accordance with the Bologna process, in which Ukraine is taking part. If you wish to study in Ukraine, and you don’t know how to apply for Ukraine student visa in Nigeria this article we guide you.
Before you travel to a country there must be a reason why you want to travel to that country, the reason why you want to go to that country will determine the category of Visa you will apply for. If you are going for business, you will need a business visa, If on tour, you will need a tourist visa and if you want to study, you will need a student Visa. In this case, you want to study in Ukraine; you will need a Ukraine student Visa. We will guide you on how to apply for Ukraine student Visa in Nigeria.
Simply follow our simple guidelines on how to apply for Ukraine student Visa in Nigeria and the requirements needed to apply for Ukraine student visa in Nigeria.
Requirements Needed to Apply for Ukraine Student Visa in Nigeria
- Passport with an expiry date of at least 6 months following the end of visa validity and at least 3 blank pages and photocopy of the first page of the passport.
- Visa application form, printed or written in block letters. It must be filled in carefully, clearly and precisely and signed personally by the applicant. It is free of charge to download an electronic version from this website or to obtain a paper version at the Embassy. (Application for Ukraine entry and transit visa)
- Two recent colour pictures against the white background (30x40mm).
- Original of birth certificate and a copy legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country.
- Original invitation and its photocopy. When you receive an invitation make, sure there are no mistakes and typos: your name, date of birth, passport number should be identical to those indicated in your passport you submit for the visa.
- Original of a school-leaving certificate of secondary school (college) record with an enclosed statement of results (transcript of marks received) and their copies legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Embassy translates the document into Ukrainian and legalizes.
- Medical certificate of general fitness legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. The medical certificate is valid for TWO MONTHS, which means an applicant has to enrol to his/her institution within two months since the medical certificate was issued. Embassy translates the document into Ukrainian and legalizes.
- Results of HIV/AIDS test legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Embassy translates the document into Ukrainian and legalizes.
- Ticket reservation for Ukraine with an open return date.
- Original of a sponsorship letter (attested by a notary) in a form of a court affidavit, which must include a full name of a sponsor, his/her address, landline and mobile telephone number, e-mail (if any), and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses of an applicant.
- Original of recent bank statements of a sponsor (for the past six months and should be personal not a company account); minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicant’s expenses during his/her first year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses).
- Receipt of payment of visa fees (85 USD).
- The insurance policy valid for the period of one month starting while entering the territory of Ukraine.
Advantages of Studying in Ukraine
- Quality Education
- Globally Recognized Courses (Europe, UK, USA, Asia, Africa)
- Medical degree recognized by WHO, UNESCO, PLAB(UK), USMLE(USA), throughout EU and Various International Organization
- No Entry Test
- No IELTS or TOEFL required
- Tuition fee paid on arrival
- European Life Standard
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching
- English Medium of Instruction
- Better Job Prospects
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects of Teaching
- Moderate Climate around the year
- Outstanding International Faculty
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe
- International Students enjoy approximately 30%~ 50% discounts on travel
- Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, Canada, UK, etc.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Check Republic, etc.
- Three Months’ Summer Jobs during the vacation in countries i.e. U.K., SWEDEN and other E.U. countries
- Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of the study program
- 100% VISA assured to a deserving candidate
How to Apply for Ukraine Student Visa in Nigeria
Applicants must submit the following documents along with Original Invitation letter from a university in Ukraine issued through, “STUDY IN Ukraine GLOBAL D GROUP”.
Once that is done, gather the documents and walk to the Ukraine embassy in the address below to begin your application processing. Make sure you start your application months before the school resume the academic programme.
Ukraine Embassy Address In Abuja, Nigeria
Address: plot 894, Olu Awotesu Street, Jabi District, Abuja Nigeria
Telephone: (+234) 803 678 97 49, (+234) 709 821 21 58
Email: [email protected]
Head of Mission: Mr Valerii Aleksandruk, Ambassador
Leave a comment in the box below…