TASUED is a state university of education in Nigeria, located in Ijagun Ijebu-Ode. It is the second university approved in Ogun State, and the 76th approved university in Nigeria. It was proclaimed a full-fledged university by the former governor of Ogun state. The TASUED was established in 2005.
TASUED has five colleges, they include: College of Science and Information Technology (COSIT), College of Specialised and Professional Education (COSPED), College of Social and Management Sciences (COSMAS), College of Humanities (COHUM), College of Vocational and Technology.
Tai Solarin University of Education Colleges
- College of Specialized and Professional Education (COSPED)
Department of Educational Management
- Ed Educational Management
Department of Counselling and Psychology
- Ed Guidance and Counselling Psychology
Department of Educational Foundations and Instructional Technology
- Ed. Educational and Media Technology
- Ed. Childhood Education
- Ed. Educational Evaluation
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- College of Vocational and Technology Education (COVTED)
Department of Agricultural Production and Management Sciences
- Ed Agricultural Science education with option in Agricultural Extension and Agricultural education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Agricultural Science
Department of Business Education
- Ed Business education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Education
Department of Home Economics and Hotel Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Home Economics and Hotel Management
Department of Technical Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Technical Education
- College of Humanities (COHUM)
Department of English Studies
- Ed. English Language
- Ed Literature in English
- Postgraduate Diploma in English Studies
Department of Yoruba Studies
- Ed Yoruba Language
- Postgraduate Diploma in Yoruba Studies
Department of History and Diplomatic Studies
- Ed History and Diplomatic Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in History and Diplomatic Studies
- College of Science and Information Technology (COSIT)
Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Ed Human Kinetics with the following options: organization and Administration of physical education and sports, psychology and sociology of sports, exercise physiology.
- Ed Health education with the following options: community and school health, health, and safety education.
- Postgraduate Diploma with the following options: health education and promotion, human kinetics
Department of Biological Sciences
- Ed Integrated Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Biology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Integrated Science
Department of Mathematics
- Ed Mathematics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mathematics
Department of Physics
- Ed. Physics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Physics
Department of Computer Sciences
- Ed. computer science
- Postgraduate Diploma in computer science
- College of Social and Management Sciences (COSMAS)
Department of Geography and Environmental Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management Education
Department of Political Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in political science
Department of Sociological Studies
- Postgraduate diploma in Civic and Human right studies
TASUED General Admission Requirements
- Candidates who wish to apply for any of these programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes including the English language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASCE, NECO, SSCE, and GCE
- Candidates who wish to apply for a master’s degree programmes must be a graduate of Tai Solarin University of education or any other recognized universities.
- Applicant must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with an at least second class honors lower division in the field of study
- Candidates with third class Bachelor’s degree and postgraduate Diploma in the same subject
- Candidates with HND (Minimum of lower credit) and Postgraduate Diploma in the course applied for.
- Candidates who wish to apply for a postgraduate Diploma Programmes should possess a minimum of third class in the Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of lower credit at the Higher National Diploma (HND)
How to Apply for TASUED Postgraduate Programme
You are required to apply online with payment of application fee payable with Master cards or VISA ATM cards. Also Print out your receipt after payment.
Use the steps below tocomplete your TASUED Postgraduate Programme application online.
- Visit the University website thereafter go to my portal
- Complete the application form and print out the form along three report forms
- The printed online application forms should be submitted along with one photostat copy of the following documents:
- WAEC/GCE O’Level Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND Certificate and other certificates.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate (for Nigerian Candidates).
- Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable.
- Payment receipts.
- Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age
All applications should be addressed and send to:
School of Postgraduate Studies,
Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun,
P.M.B 2118, Ijebu-Ode. Ogun State.
TASUED Postgraduate Duration Programmes
- Master’s degree by Course Work (Full-time Mode) 18 Months
- Master’s degree by Course Work (Part-time Mode) 36 Months
- Postgraduate Diploma (Full-time Mode) 12 Months
- Postgraduate Diploma (Part-time Mode) 24 Months.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Vacation) 2 Long vacations.
Drop your comment in the box below or share this…