How to Apply for Nigerian Broadcasting Commission 2018 Recruitment
Have you been dreaming of working with NBC (Nigerian Broadcasting Commission)? This is a great opportunity for you to join this great agency. This article How to Apply for Nigerian Broadcasting Commission 2018 Recruitment will go a long way to help you apply for this job. NCC was established with the aim to provide for job for the youth and reduce the number of unemployment in the society. NCC is responsible for all communication activities in Nigeria. Their work is to regulate and hence maintain effective communication.
The long anticipated Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) 2018/2019 recruitment is now in progress. Win this article I will be discussing Nigerian Broadcasting Commission 2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important required.
Qualification Required For Application NBC
The following are required qualification to Apply for Nigerian Broadcasting Commission 2018 Recruitment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or an HND in the related field with Upper Credit only.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of online content-management systems preferred
- Excellent understanding of mass media.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player;
- Ability to work independently and with nominal instruction;
- Should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the job.
- Position demands excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written form;
Nigerian Broadcasting Commission 2018 Recruitment Requirements
Below are requirements needed from each applicant. Note that only qualified applicants are accepted.
- Age range between 25 and 30 years.
- Hard working.
- ICT knowledge and proficiency required.
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail.
How to Apply For NBC Jobs Online
Interested persons should take note that NBC application form have not been officially announce. Please disregard any advert telling you that the organization have started recruiting. This article was written to inform you and avoid getting scammed.
For you to get information as soon as the form is released. Droop your email address and phone number using the comment box below.
To be ascertain if the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.nbc.gov.ng/pages/careers or Visit this page frequently as update will made time to time.
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.
I hope this post “How to Apply for Nigerian Broadcasting Commission 2018 Recruitment” have cleared your confusion and given you a clear guide on NBC 2018/2019 Application.
Do this article worthy it? If so use the social media button and share with your friends. Thanks…