Covenant University is a privately owned Christian university, owned and operated by the living faith church. Covenant University was established in October 1999. The Covenant university post-graduate studies were set up to develop and implement post-graduate programmes which will provide the foundation for achieving the university’s goal of being a leading research university.
Here, we’ll give you the detailed formation of Covenant University post-graduate. Covenant university post-graduate requirements are listed below.
Covenant University Post-graduate Requirements
There are general and specific requirements for admission into covenant University Post-graduate programmes. This policy contains the requirements and procedure for admission into the different Postgraduate programmes available in the University.
Covenant University Post-graduate General Admission Requirements
· To be considered for admission into any postgraduate programme of Covenant University, an applicant shall satisfy the general University requirements as well as any special requirements for admission into the programme of interest.
· An applicant shall complete the application form on the University portal and ensure that the information submitted is accurate.
· The applicant shall provide all relevant documents, including certificates of degrees and/or diplomas, academic transcripts, reference letters, etc. as specified on the application form.
· An applicant shall request and ensure that all institutions attended process and forward official academic transcripts (undergraduate and/or postgraduate) to the School of Postgraduate Studies. Transcripts must be received directly from the applicant’s institution.
· Applicants who are Nigerian citizens shall, in addition, provide their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate.
Master’s Degree Programme
To be considered for admission into M.A., M.Sc., M.Eng. M.B.A. and MPA degree programmes of Covenant University, an applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with at least second class lower division from Covenant University or any other university recognised by the Senate.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in addition to a Bachelor’s degree (minimum of third class Division) or HND (minimum of Lower Credit) in a relevant discipline may be considered.
- Applicants with relevant professional qualifications such as ACA, ICAN, ACIB, etc. who do not have either B.Sc degree or HND, would need to obtain the relevant PGD before applying for the professional Master’s programme of the University, such as MBA/MPA/MIT, etc.
PhD Degree Programme
To qualify for admission into the PhD degree programme of Covenant University, an applicant shall possess:
- Bachelors and Master’s degrees [M.A/M.Sc/M.Eng/M.Tech] in the relevant discipline obtained from Covenant University or any other university recognised by the Senate.
- A minimum CGPA of 4.0 on a 5.0 point scale or equivalent in the Master’s programme to qualify for a direct entry into the PhD degree programme.
- Applicants with CGPA of 3.50 – 3.99 on a 5.0 point scale or equivalent in the Master’s programme may be considered for M.Phil/PhD programme.
- Applicants with professional Master’s Degrees shall not be eligible for PhD programmes except they obtained M.Sc degrees in the relevant fields.
Covenant University Post-graduate Online Application Form Instruction and Required Information:
- Visit the official website at http://sps.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/
- Locate the covenant university post-graduate admissions link and click on it. Eg 2018/2019 postgraduate admission link.
- Create a personal account for your admission process.
Application Form Instructions
- Create your http://pgportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/onlineApplication/postgraduate/outside.php?pg=createacc
- Before you can proceed, kindly check the email address you supplied and click on the verification URL sent to you, to activate your account.
- Ensure that you keep your username and password secured for future reference (i.e., when re-entering the system).
FILL OUT YOUR FORM.
- The online application form is very flexible which allows you to complete the form in any order. You can even save the form and come back to complete it later.
- You can use the navigation tools found on any of the pages to move forward or backward in the form.
- To save what you have done so far without exiting, click the ‘Save’ button.
- To save what you have done so far, then exit, click the ‘Save’ button and click on logout
SUBMIT THE FORM
- click on the preview button to check the correctness of your information
- Click on the Submit button after previewing. This takes you to the payment page where you pay your form fee online. NOTE: Your Online Application form is not submitted until you pay your form fee and it is approved.
PAY YOUR FORM FEE ONLINE.
On the payment page, you can pay your form fee via the following platforms:
- Online (Interswitch) or Quick Teller: by debit/credit card (Visa or MasterCard). You would be required to provide all information, including the complete credit card number, expiration date, and card billing information.
- Pay at the bank using PIN (CUePay):
NOTE:Once payment is authorized, your online application if finally submitted and it’s then available for admission consideration, you can no longer make changes to it.
- Also note that an Application Numberwill be generated.
- After the payment process is completed, you can print a copy of your form.
Leave a comment in the box below or share this post with your friend…