How Power Bank Killed a Ghanaian Girl In Accra (UPDATED) – PHOTOS

Power Bank Killed a Ghanaian Girl In Accra 2

What a terrible thing,  a young Ghanaian lady who was electrocuted to death has gone viral online.The young lady known as Blandine was alleged to have been electrocuted to death after leaving her power bank in an electrical cable with her phone connected to the power cable.

 

How Power Bank Killed Blandine:

She was chatting with her friends when  lights went off and fell asleep with the Power bank on her chest. The lady was electrocuted to death when lights came back and the power bank stacked to her skin.

Power Bank Killed a Ghanaian Girl In Accra

Newsy Arena

Newsy Arena is a blog site that belongs to Mr Chukwuemeka N. The website (www.NewsyArena.com) is designed to discus local and international News and information on: Breaking News, Education, Politics and Entertainments.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.