How Can I Reset My MTN Share And Sell Pin Fast?
MTN share and Sell is a platform form MTN users to top and have their loved once connected. This allows you to share credit among MTN users. The problem is that many don’t know how to use it. In this blog post I will discuss in details – How Can I Reset My MTN Share And Sell Pin Fast? This is top questions MTN users ask. This article will serve as a guide for you to do it yourself.
Using MTN share and sell pin anyone can transfer credit without your permission using your phone. To credit security and keep your account safe we have decided to teach you How Can I Reset My MTN Share and Sell Pin Fast?. For this security to be possible, you have to change the default pin which is 0000. You can change the default PIN by sending a text message with default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. For example, to change the default PIN, send an SMS with ‘0000 1234 1234’ to 777.
Using MTN share and sell will allow you to transfer a minimum amount of NGN 50.00 to a maximum amount of NGN5, 000.00 on each transaction. You can also transfer up to a total amount of NGN10, 000.00 every day.
Reset My MTN Share And Sell Pin
Follow the steps below to make your share and sell platform secured.
People That Can Use MTN Share and Sell
- Share ‘n’ Sell can be used by all new and existing prepaid and postpaid customers on the MTN network.
Transaction Fee Per Transfer
For each transaction using MTN share and sell has a fix cost. The transfer fee is as below. The amount state will be deducted from your account as it corresponds
|S/N||Transaction Amount(₦)||Applicable Transfer Fee (₦)|
|3||501 – 1000||10|
|4||1001 – 5000||10|
Steps to Change your PIN
- You can change your PIN at any time by sending an SMS with default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. For example, send an SMS with ‘0000 1234 1234’ to 777.
- You can also change your PIN by dialing *600*default PIN*New PIN* New PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. For example, dial *600*0000*1234*1234# and then send/ok.
- Immediately you change your PIN using any of the options above, you will receive an SMS informing you that your PIN was changed successfully.
How to Transfer Credit using SMS
- You can transfer credit from your phone to another MTN customer’s phone at any time by sending an SMS with Transfer, Recipient’s Number, Amount and PIN to 777. For example, you can send an SMS with ‘Transfer 08031234567 1500 1234’ to 777.
- Upon sending this message, you will receive an SMS asking you to confirm that you want to make the transfer by sending an SMS with ‘YES’ to 777.
- You can also transfer credit from your phone to another MTN customer’s phone by dialing *600*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. For example, dial*600*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/ok.
- When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.
Benefits of Using MTN Share & Sell
- You can transfer credit from your phone to other MTN accounts in a simple and easy manner.
- Your credit transfer done with Share and Sell is completed immediately you confirm the transfer by sending an SMS with YES to 777.
- You can transfer between NGN50.00 – NGN5, 000.00 in a single transaction.
- You can transfer up to NGN10, 000 .00 from your phone to either a single or multiple MTN accounts every day.
- Your credit transfers are secure as your PIN is required before any transfer can be completed.
- Share & Sell is available to all new and existing prepaid and postpaid customer.
- There is no limit to the maximum number of transactions per day.
Please share with Friends, use the comment box below to reach us. We love to hear from you.