Hack Reactor Coding Scholarship Admissions is at it again, they are hereby recruiting applicant into the programme mostly for tech student. Therefore, any one who is interested are instructed to carefully read the procedures for applications below. Hack Reactor believes in a more diverse and equitable tech workforce that can be handled by students.
However, as part of our Diversity and Inclusion efforts, Hack Reactor Coding Scholarship Admissions be awarding at least 50% of all scholarships to underrepresented groups in software engineering*. Women, People of Color and LGBTQ community members are strongly encouraged to apply. It will be nice if you kindly go through the processes below and see how to go about this scholarship programme.
How to Apply for Hack Reactor Coding Scholarship Admissions
To be taken at (country):
- United States of America
This scholarship is merit based and everyone is welcome to apply.
- Clear, Empathic Communicators
- Passionate, intelligent learners
23rd February, 2018
How to Apply
- First of all start filling the first part of the application form by clicking Here.
- Afterwards, you will be redirected to the full scholarship application form which you need to complete application form, pass coding challenge, Book & Prepare for Technical Interview and enter Decisions.
- Here you will to complete all portions of the scholarship application, then be accepted into the program via the Standard Hack Reactor admissions process to be considered for the scholarship board.
Here is the screen Shot of Hack Reactor Coding Application portal
Please we will like you to make good use of the comment box below on Hack Reactor Coding Scholarship Admissions Portal.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982