The GTBank Mobile App makes banking from home a lot easier and secured for GTBank customers. This app allows you to pay bills, cable TV subscriptions, transfer money from your account to GTBank and Non-GTbank accounts, buy Airtime and above all, you can monitor transactions made on your account in real time.
The App, lets you carry your bank with you wherever you go. The App allows you perform transactions and manage your bank accounts from your mobile device. It is secure and very simple to use. This article will guide you on how to download GTbank mobile app and Activate.
FEATURES OF THE GTBANK MOBILE APP
- Stop or confirm checks
2. Monitor and preview your transactions history
3. Access to all your accounts in one place
4. Carry out FX transfers
Steps on How to Download GTbank Mobile App and Register
You can download your GTBank mobile App on these following App stores which includes Android Google play store, Apple App store, iTurn App store and Blackberry App world.
So, the process for downloading GTBank mobile App depends on the device you are using.
- If you are a user of Android device, you need to click on Google play store icon and search for GTBank mobile App and click on it. The same is applicable to users of IOS device click on iTurn App store.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the app to your mobile device, open up the App and select the country that you based in.
- Next thing to do is to register for internet banking. To register for internet banking you will have to visit the nearest GTBank branch bank to make request for internet banking for your user ID and password
- Now open your GTBank Mobile App you downloaded and enter your login details, your banking ID and password.
- Then click sign in
- keep your password and user ID confidential
- Disregard any message requesting for your internet banking details
Share or leave a message in the box below THANKS.