This is to bring to the general public notice that Interested applicant that wants to engarge in the training that is coming up soon. GSK Scholarships Programme is now giving the opportunity to allow student to study for one year full time London Based MSc Programme in the London School of Hygiene and Tropical medicine. Moreover, to participate in the GSK Scholarships Recruitment Programme applicant must meet the right requires before taking a step to apply for the programme as schedule.Therefor, the requirements, qualifications and procedures for online registration are all stated below. Kindly dive into the procedures below to get yourself acquainted to them below. Ensure you read carefuly in order not to make silly mistake.
GSK Scholarships Programme Requirements and Qualifications For Applications
To be eligible for GSK Scholarships Programme, applicants must;
- Be nationals of, and resident in, countries in sub-Saharan Africa
- Intend to return to sub-Saharan Africa on completion of their MSc year at the School
- Confirm in writing that they would not otherwise be able to pay for the proposed programme of study
- Meet the School’s minimum English language requirements
- Hold a first degree at either a first or upper second class equivalency level, and
- Hold an offer of admission for 2018-19 for one of the School’s 18 London-based MSc programmes of study.
Note: Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate (in their application documentation) the potential to make significant contributions to public health and/or health-related research in Africa.
Each scholarship will cover;
- Tuition fees, including any mandatory field trip fees, and
- A tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP16,750.00.
How to Apply for GSK Scholarships Programme
Applicants should complete both GSK Scholarships Programme steps below by the scholarship deadline.
- Submit an application for 2018-19 for a London-based MSc programme of study, as per instructions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the relevant programme of study page. Applicants should ensure that all necessary supplementary documents (including references) are submitted via the School’s Admissions Portal by the scholarship deadline.
- Submit an online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu. A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship must be uploaded as part of this application. This is the only attachment required in Step 2 (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc with their application for study).
Assistance for Applicant While Applying
- If you encounter any technical difficulties whilst using the online application system please contact LSHTM IT by email, providing them with your full name; the scholarship that you are applying for; and the issue that you have encountered. Please attach a screen shot of the difficulty.
- Applicants who have already submitted a completed 2018-19 London-based MSc application and/or have been made an Offer of Admission should apply for the scholarship by completing the scholarship application (Step 2 above) and submitting this by the scholarship deadline.
Incomplete applications will not be considered for this funding. Incomplete applications include those with missing supplementary documentation at either/both Steps 1 and 2 above. Both the application to study and the scholarship application must be complete by the scholarship deadline.
- If you have a deferred offer of admission from the 2017-18 cycle you do not need to resubmit your application to study at the school. You will need to submit a scholarships application.
These scholarships are open to applicants for any of the 18 non-distance learning programmes offered by the School (including our joint programmes: MSc Global Mental Health; MSc Health Policy, Planning & Financing; MSc One Health; MSc Veterinary Epidemiology).
Please note: The following programmes you will be directed to the joint provider to complete your application to study as the School does not administer the admissions for these courses: MSc Global Mental Health; MSc One Health; MSc Veterinary Epidemiology. By applying for this funding applicants agree to its Terms & Conditions.
- The scholarship deadline is midnight (GMT) on Sunday 18 February 2018.
For more assistance on How to Apply for GSK Scholarships Programme please kind ask your questions by making good use of the comment box below, Thanks.