Google for education certified innovator program is a twelve (12) months professional development experience including mentorship, online learning activities, and a face to face innovation academy focused on helping new innovators launch a transformative project.
After the twelve (12) months, innovation projects and special opportunities from Google for education to advocate for transformative technologies and practices. Candidates for the Google for education certified innovator program are selected based on their professional experience, their passion for teaching and learning, their innovative use of technology in school settings, their desire to tackle some of the biggest challenges in education. Application deadline is on 21st September 2018.
What will you create? – Innovation projects
You will create innovative projects, innovation projects are tools through which innovators implement and measure their impact. Although the mission and outcome of each innovation project will vary from person to person, here are some principles that will guide the development
- Have a mission that matters: your mission should be something you care about and has the potential to touch many lives
- Think big, but start small: no matter how ambitious the plan is, you have to start somewhere
- Iterate and fail fast: Google is not looking for perfection, they are looking for continual innovation
- Share everything: encourage discussion, collaboration, and the exchange of ideas
- Spark with imagination, fuel with data: use data to back up your insights or help you pivot directions innovator project
All projects should drive change in education, impact educators and students and be documented for other educators to follow.
- Certified innovator digital badge + pin
- Visibility in the Google for education directory
- Monthly learning and development resources
- Membership in a collaborative community of innovators
- Exclusive looks at new Google for education launches
- Serve as product ambassadors in focus groups
- Online showcase of your innovation project.
Google for Education Certified Innovator Program 2018 Eligibility
- Applicants from all roles: classroom teachers to superintendents are welcome to apply
- Applicants for Google for education certified innovator program are selected based on their professional experience, their passion for teaching and learning, their innovative use of technology in school settings, their potential to impact other educators and their desire to tackle some of the biggest challenges in education.
- Applicants are ambassadors for change who empower other educators and students through a thriving innovation culture within their own classrooms, schools, and organizations.
leave a comment in the box below…
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982