How to Compose and send email:
- Click the red “COMPOSE” button in the upper-left corner of the Gmail window.
This will open the New Message window in the bottom left corner. If you prefer the window to be in the center of your screen, click the button in the upper-right corner of the New Message window.
2. Enter the recipient into the “To” field. You can add multiple recipients by separating the addresses with commas.
3. You can add a “Cc” line, which sends a copy to the recipients you list, as well as a “Bcc” line, which sends copies to the recipients you list but hides their names from the regular recipients.
4. Enter the subject of your email in the “Subject” field.
5. Type the body of the email into the large field underneath “Subject”. Click the “A” button at the bottom of the window to show the text formatting options. These allow you to change size, font, color and more, just like a word processor.
6. Click the blue Send button to send the email to the recipients.
I hope you got the steps?. Now go and try it.
The next topic we be how to attach files. It is not difficult to do any of this. But never the less, Am going to make it clear to you understanding.
Share this information to others. Like Our Page.
If you encountered any challenge while composing mail, state it through the comment box below.