This is to inform students that took part in the last UTME exam and scored 180 and above that they are eligible to participant in the upcoming FUTO post UTME exam. I will be showing you how to apply for FUTO Post UTME Screening Form 2018. Direct Entry students are also incited to partake in this exercise.
This guide has been written to help you get ready for Futo 2018 post UTME registration Exercise. Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 000.00). Follow the steps below to apply for FUTO Post UTME Screening Form 2018.
How to Apply For Futo 2018 Post UTME
Follow The Steps below to apply for FUTO 2018 screening registration.
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bankATM card).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2018 UTME Result, O’Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question concerning FUTO Post UTME Screening Form 2018; do well by using the comment box to notify us.