The Federal University of Technology Akure was founded in 1981 under a drive by the government of Nigeria to create universities that specialized in producing graduates with practical as well as theoretical knowledge of technologies. The Federal University of Technology is inviting suitably qualified candidates seeking admission into the Federal University of Technology Akure for the 2018/2019 academic session. FUTA Post-UTME 2018, cut-off mark, eligibility and registration and other details will be discussed below.
The registration for FUTA Post-UTME 2018 started on Wednesday, 11th July and the application closing date is on Tuesday, 31st July 2018. The Federal University of Technology Akure, computer-based post-UTME screening exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2018/2019 academic session will commence on Monday, 6th August and end on Thursday, 9th August 2018. See below the FUTA Post-UTME 2018 details.
FUTA Post-UTME 2018, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, and Screening Fee
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2018/2019 UTME conducted by the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Direct Entry candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their first choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Note: candidates with “Awaiting Results” will not be considered and also candidates must have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission in any programme in Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA).
FUTA Post-UTME 2018 Screening Fee is N2, 000 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on an e-Tranzact platform only.
FUTA Post-UTME 2018 Method of Application / Registration Procedure
- After making payment to the bank, the next thing is to visit the university website note: (your UTME Registration Number and the Full Names as it is on JAMB Slip should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration).
- Go to the university website at www.futa.edu.ng
- complete and submit the University Post-UTME application form online and
- Print out a copy
Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Screening Schedule Date and Venue
- On Monday, 6th August 2018 – School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT), School of Environmental Technology (SET), School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SET), School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS), School of Health and Health Technology (SHHT)
- On Tuesday, 7th August 2018 – School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
- On Wednesday, 8th August 2018 – School of Computing (SOC) and School of Sciences (SOS)
- On Thursday, 9th August 2018 – MOP-UP/DIRECT ENTRY.
The Venue of the Screening Exercise:
The screening exercise venue is FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
Things to bring along to the Screening Venue
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips
- A printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration form.
- Print out of e-Tranzact payment Receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One Passport photograph.
Please Note: Candidates who choose to study financial management technology in FUTA are advised to change to other institutions as the programme is not offered in FUTA. Also, candidates are not allowed to bring a cell phone, iPad, Walkman, Wristwatches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
Candidates should visit the university website at www.futa.edu.ng or call 08076981207, 08068209911, and 08118770353 for more information.
Leave a comment in the box below…
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982