The federal university Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) located in the South Eastern State of Ebonyi state is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. FUNAI post UTME 2018 registration which started on 6th July 2018, will end on 27th July 2018.
FUNAI Post UTME 2018 Date and Eligibility
Applicants who made federal university Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI ) as their first choice institution in their application for admission in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and scored 180 and above that FUNAI post UTME 2018 screening test will be held on 8th August 2018 to 21st August 2018.
How to Register for FUNAI post-UTME 2018
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of N2, 000 only for the registration. Simply follow the steps below
- Visit the university official website at www.funai.edu.ng and
- Go to the news and click on 2018/2019 admission screening
- Click on prospective students
- Click on “click to apply” under 2018/2019 admission screening application
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number)
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Upload clear copies of 2018 UTME Result, O’ level results, recent passport photograph, birth certificate and local government identification
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip and
- Come along with it for the post UTME Test.
Note: prospective candidates who scored 180 and above and did not choose federal university Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) as their first choice institution, but wish to study in the institution should follow the simple steps below.
Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the post UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT centres should visit the university CBT centre, take-off site or centre for educational services (foundation/pre-degree school), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki.
Candidates are required to come with the items listed below
- Registration print out acknowledgement slip from the university website, which should indicate their date and time of the test
- 2018/2019 original UTME result slip (not a photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score.
List of Courses Offered at FUNAI
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal science, crop science, soil science.
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education English and Literary Studies
- Educational Foundations (education management, education guidance and counselling
- Physical and health education (health education, physical education)
- Science education (education biology, education chemistry, education mathematics, education physics)
- Vocational and Technical Education (Agricultural education, business education)
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical/Mechatronics engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English and literary studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology and security studies
- Economics and Development Studies
- Mass communication
- Political science
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer science
If you need any support contact any of the following contacts 08067558863, 07031810065, 08173382032, 0905686810, 08061211296 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a comment in the box below…