The ongoing application for candidate who will like to apply for the First Bank Nigeria Limited Programme. Therefore, it is very much important to give your time to view what it takes to apply for the aforementioned vacancy.
However, First Bank Nigeria Limited Programme is largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings.
Procedures and Requirements for First Bank Nigeria Limited Programme
Our ideal PHP Developer must be dedicated to the craft and should have written codes that they are proud of. The PHP Developer Intern will be responsible for:
- Writing “clean”, well-designed codes
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Adopt industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
Successful interns will be expected to:
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- Have High performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
As valuable members of our team, FirstBank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Computer Science, Engineering or related Departments
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 – 6 months
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Proven Software Development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
Method of Application
- First of all visit the First bank Intern recruitment
- Followed by click ‘APPLY ONLNE’
- The type of Job is a Full Time one
- Ensure you have the Qualification of BA/BSc/HND before you apply
- It is very much important to note that the Location is in Lagos
We will be so glad if you will give your time to send us your feedback on First Bank Nigeria Limited Programme, better still share your thought based on questions.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982