Federal Polytechnic Oko is a Nigerian polytechnic based in Oko, Anambra State It was previously known as College of Arts, Science, and Technology. Federal Polytechnic Oko was established as College of Arts and Science in 1976 by Anambra State Government and later upgraded in as a college of Arts, science, and Technology.
Federal Polytechnic Oko became a federal government polytechnic in 1993. Federal Polytechnic Oko has three campuses which are Oko campus been the main campus, Ufuma campus, and Atani campus. Federal Polytechnic Oko offers courses at both higher National Diploma (HND) levels and National Diploma (ND) levels. In this article, we will give you a guideline on how to register courses and check results online.
How to Register Courses Online
- Visit the federal polytechnic official website at https://www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on school portal
- Login with your details and Navigate to the course registration tab
- Select the session
- Register each course and verify them all before you click submit.
- Next thing, is to print evidence of course registration
Below are steps on how to check results online
How to check Results Online
- Visit federal polytechnic Oko online results portal at federalpolyokoexams.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on check results
- Login with your details and select the session and semester that you want to check and click on submit.
Once the result displayed you can print the hard copy if you wish but in case if your result did not display it may be a network problem or that your results have not been uploaded.
List of Courses Offered at Federal Polytechnic Oko
- Accounting /Accountancy
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
- Art and Design
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management
- Food Technology
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Food Technology
- Home and Rural Economics
- Hospitality Management
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology and Management
- Printing Technology
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
For any further enquiry, contact any of the following numbers listed below
Phone: +2347030072425, +2348078585178, +2348024564004, +2347033865888.
Fax: 234 23423
PMB: P.M.B 021, Aguata Anambra State, Nigeria.
Leave a comment in the box below if you have any challenges or share this…