Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) was established on July 30, 1980, and was formerly called Anambra State University of Science and Technology (ASUTECH). The university was conceived with the aim to establish an institution that must be closely related to society, its industry serves as a catalyst in the technological advancement of the people. Enugu state university has courses on both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. In this article, we will look at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology direct entry requirements and registration procedures into the institution.
What then is Direct Entry? Direct entry is a mode of entry into any Nigerian university directly to 200/300 level. For you to gain admission into Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) or any Nigeria university through direct entry you must have a sort of education but wishes to acquire more education. For instance, a National Diploma (ND) holder may wish to gain admission into any Nigerian University through direct entry. Below are the requirements and procedures for Enugu State University of Science and Technology direct entry.
Enugu State University of Science and Technology Direct Entry Registration Requirements
Candidates who are eligible and qualified for Enugu State University of Science and Technology direct entry should read the requirements needed below:
- Candidates must have applied for direct entry into Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants will be selected and offered admission based on a combination of candidates’ certificates and direct entry screening result.
Enugu State University of Science and Technology Direct Entry Registration Process
Once you have met up with the requirements for the Enugu State University of Science and Technology Direct Entry stated above. The next thing is your registration process. Just follow our simple steps below for registration.
- Log into Enugu State University of Science and Technology website at https://esut.edu.ng
- Click on the link “university portal” at the top right-hand corner of the homepage
- Click on “Direct entry” and click generate an invoice.
- Enter your phone number and then click on the submit button
- Enter your full names and email address then click on submits.
- Print out the direct entry application form payment slips
- Go to any commercial bank with the slip to pay the required sum. Once the payment has been made,
- Return to the portal at https://portal.esut.edu.ng and click on direct entry application form then enter your RRR number issued to you at the bank and click on “submit”
- Fill the application form correctly, attach and scan a colored passport (white background)
- Click on the “submit button” and print out an “Acknowledgement slip”
Note: ensure that you registered with a valid email and phone number in case of any information
How to check Enugu State University of Science and Technology Direct Entry Admission Status
- click here to visit ESUT Admission portal
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click on “submit” to see your admission status.
Leave a comment in the box below…