EngenderHealth Interns Application Programme provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
More so, EngenderHealth Interns Application Programme complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
How to Apply for EngenderHealth Interns Application Programme
- The M&E Intern will work closely with the Senior M&E Advisor and other program staff in various M&E activities including design, data collection, analysis, report writing of program performance and dissemination of evaluation findings.
- He/she will assist with coordination, evaluation and monitoring activities in the field ensuring that up to date data are available for decision making and program improvement and do any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
- The M&E intern will be responsible for data collection, gathering, collation and validation from the health facilities, CBOs and other supported organizations.
- The M&E intern will support the M&E unit in ensuring high data quality to meet our funder’s data demands and other national and international expectations.
- The M&E intern will support the M&E unit to enter data into the EngenderHealth District Health Information System (DHIS 2.0)
- S/he will ensure that HMIS tools are available in all project supported sites
- S/he will be responsible for the planning of quarterly data review meetings
- S/he will liaise with data entry clerks to plan activities
- Perform other activities as assigned by the supervisors
Education, Experience & Certifications
- First degree / Advance Diploma in data management, statistics from a recognized institution
- At least 2 years relevant practical experience in data related activities
- Experience working with a USAID supported project will be an advantage
- Experience working with excel and DHIS
- Data management and analysis skill
- Good writing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Local residents are strongly encouraged to apply for this position
How to Apply online for EngenderHealth Interns Application
- Visit the Monitoring and Evaluating Intern and follow the processes to apply
- There are other Jobs there that one can apply for such as the Admin Intern
- You are good to go.
Please share to your friends and use the comment box. Thanks.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982