If you are a Jambite and you choose Ebonyi State University as your first choice of institution. This is to inform you that EBSU 2018 Post UTME Form & Direct Entry Application is about to start. We have written this guide to get your mind set and prepared for registration as it is yet to commence. Is good as an aspirant to know the processes involved in registering for screening test.
EBSU 2018 Post UTME Form will be on sale for both direct entry applicants and Jambites. Note that a screening test will be conducted by this institution. So we advise you to get your mind prepared to write the screening test usually hand written not CBT. Below are steps for you to have successful registration on EBSU 2018 Post UTME Form.
Note that EBSU 2018 Post UTME Form is not yet on sale. This page will be updated once the university have released their official form. So ignore any advert telling you that the form is on sale.
This page will be updated once EBSU 2018 Post UTME Form is on sale officially. We ask you to drop your phone number and email address using the comment box below to get information when the application form is on sale.
EBSU Post UTME Screening Application
Candidates Eligible for EBSU Post UTME 2018
- Candidates who chose EBSU in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
• Ebonyi State University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
• Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of their O/Level results only.
EBSU Admission Screening Requirements
- Candidates should come to the POST-UTME Centre with the following:
• Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
• Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test
• Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
How to Apply for EBSU Admission Screening
- Visit the University website www.ebsu-edu.net
• Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
• Click on Online application
• Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
• Type in your: (i) Jamb registration number and (ii) Functional Phone number
• Generate payment invoice containing your details
• Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e- tranzact Pin number from the bank
• Return to the portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
• Proceed to complete the form online
• Correctly enter your O’level results
• Confirm your entries
• Submit your application
• Print out your acknowledgement slip
• For more information, visitwww.ebsu.edu.net and click on POST UTME Guide.
Notice to All Candidates Concerning EBSU 2018 Post UTME Form
- All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the POST-UTME.
• Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
• Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University
Use the comment box below to ask your questions and make your contibutions. PLEASE SHARE WITH FRIENDS.