This is to inform all newly admitted students of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) That the management of the University Have released students Verification Exercise steps involved to certificate verification and registration of courses. EBSU 2017/2018 Verification Exercise is for Newly Admitted Students, to verify their documents. This exercise is to check wheather student’s documents are original.
If you are newly admitted into the institution to study any course of your choice please do well to follow the steps below to verify your documents. For you to receive more update and information please subscribe to our Free Email update.
EBSU 2017/2018 Verification Exercise Steps to Follow
The steps below will guide you to verify your certificate
Pay 300. 00 only (service charge) for each O’Level Certificate you are presenting for your
admission through EBSU Microfinance Bank in CAS Campus.
Generate O’Level verification invoice according to the below process:
- Visit the school portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net)
- Click on the link “O’Level Certificate Verification”
- Type in your Jamb registration number
- Click on Submit
- Proceed to EBSU Microfinance Bank with the invoice generated
- Make payment at the EBSU Microfinance bank and obtain Tpay Pinfrom the bank
Present the following items to your Faculty Officer who would forward them to EBSU ICT
- Verification of your O’Level Certificate(s)
- A photocopy or photocopies of your O’Level certificate(s) to be verified
- Unscratched/Undisclosed Scratch Card(s) for each Certificate to be verified. If you are presenting WAEC and NECO etc, please buy and present relevant scratch card(s)
- Photocopies of your JAMB and Post UTME/PD results (as applicable)
- A photocopy of your admission letter.
The Faculty Officer (FO) would display verified results on the Notice Board, for candidates’
When you are cleard and you have paid your school fees, please proceed, with evidence of
fees payment to obtain your Matriculation (student) Number from your Faculty Officer and
register your courses.
Please, note that no candidate is allowed to do certificate verification outside the EBSU ICT.
Please if you have any question concerning EBSU 2017/2018 Verification Exercise, make use of the comment box below.