Tinder is a social app that facilitates communication between mutually interested users. It was launched in 2012. Chatting on tinder is only available between two users who swiped right on one another’s photos and matched. As of 2017, tinder is registering about 1.6 billion. A swipe per day produces about 26 million matches. Our interest in this article is to discuss how to delete tinder account.
To delete tinder account is very simple; you can do this from both the Tinder mobile app and the Tinder website. To delete Tinder account isn’t difficult, as long as you follow a few simple steps below. Bear it in mind that to delete Tinder account is permanent.
Delete Tinder Account from Tinder Mobile App
To delete tinder account from tinder mobile app simply follows the steps below
- Once you’re logged into your Tinder account via the app, tap the profile icon at the top of the main screen.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the wheel icon.
- Scroll all the way down and select Delete Account.
- On the next screen, you’ll be asked whether you rather pause your account. Selecting Pause My Account allows you to hide your profile from Tinder without deleting the account.
- Click Delete My Account.
- On the next page, Tinder will ask why you’re deleting your account, offering a few canned answers such as “I need a break from Tinder,” “I met someone,” or “I want a fresh start.” Choose your reason.
- For a final time, Tinder will give you a choice to pause your account or delete your account. Once you select Delete My Account, yes, your account will finally be removed from the dating service.
- If you ever want to use the service again, you’ll need to sign up again by creating a new account.
Delete Tinder Account from Tinder Website
To delete tinder account from tinder website simply follows the steps below
- Go to https://www.tinder.com/in your browser. This will open your Tinder app page if you have logged in. If you haven’t logged in, click on LOG IN, select a login method, and enter your account information before proceeding.
- Click My Profile. It’s in the top-left corner of the page. Doing so opens your account settings.
- Scroll all the way down. With your mouse cursor on the left-hand column of options, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page.
- Click on Delete Account. It’s the last option here.
- Click on DELETE ACCOUNT when prompted. Doing so will immediately delete your Tinder account.
Note: You can always restart your Tinder account by logging back in with Facebook. Doing so will recreate your Tinder account settings, though your messages and matches will be gone.
Leave a comment in the box below or share this post…