Netflix is a popular Premium- movies and TV website and App for watching popular and latest movies of your choice. To start using Netflix App or watch on your laptop, TV, phone and tablet you have to signup for a new account. You can now freely download shows and movies using the Netflix app which allows you access or watch with or without an internet connection so lets check out how to download Netlix shows and movies on Android, iPhone and TV devices .
This new feature have been made a lot easier for Android users to store those movies and TV shows on their SD cards which works perfectly well on Android devices running from Android 4 . 4 . 2 and upwards .
But as a new user, you have to create Netflix account which is “NOT” for free after using the free 1month free account, and the account ranges from Basic ($7.99/month), Standard ($9.99/month) and Premium account ($11.99/month).
- To Signup Netflix account visit: www.netflix.com
- You will see the list of account packages then click “continue”
- Enter your email address and password then click “Register”
- Go to your email account and verify your Netflix new account registration in order to complete the signup process.
You can always login through the official website www.netflix.com on mobile phones or tablet, etc.
Guides to Download Netflix Shows And Movies On Android
While you lunch the app after updating you can possible follow these steps :
- Firstly a dialogue showing a download symbol is displayed on the screen then you sight a link that shows all movies and shows you can download at the bottom of the pop up .
- Next you select the link and tap at the download button . After this step you allow the app take care of the rest .
- You might also check out the download button when browsing the netflix catalog . Its your choice to make in improving the download quality this is done by opening the menu and going to app settings and then choose between a high or a low standard video quality .
For most Android users that operate on a device with microSD support , Netflix now allows you store shows on external storage to access this slide open your menu and select or click on App settings – download location click on your SD card then press the back button.
What About If You Might Want To Delete downloaded Movies At Once
To delete just tap on a show or movie followed by the blue phone icon next to each of the episode or movie displayed to delete any any of your choice . You might also choose to tap on the edit button displayed at the top of the screen to delete more than one show at a time .
To delete all downloads at once just open the menu then tap on App setting followed by delete all downloads .
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982