Most people have tried to unlock their phones and modems, but they don’t get it unlocked through unlock codes. You can get it right now after following the process below.
The procedure to unlock ZTE MF190 and Huawei Modem:
- Extract the content of the zip file to a zip folder
- Locate dccrap.exe and run.
- Disconnect your internet connection and plug your ZTE or Huawei USB modem with an alien SIM card (an unsupported SIM card from a different network operator) inserted.
- If you’re to unlocking a Huawei modem, there’s no need to change your SIM. simply plug your modem into your computer’s USB port.
- If the connection manager pops up, close the window.
- Depending on your type of data card, select either ZTE or Huawei from DC – UNLOCKER 2 CLIENT user interface.
- Click on the magnifying glass to automatically search for the modem
- Once the modem is detected, click on Server and type EBUKS4U in the username field and EBUKS for password.
- Click Unlocking menu, then select unlock.
- Wait for a moment till the programs displays this message: unlock is successfully done
- Now you can use any SIM card on your unlocked USB modem.
Below are images to enhance more on your understanding;
after you have clicked on the “search button, below is the next view; where you will choose the unlocking.
Here are list of supported modems:
Huawei E303s HiLink
Huawei E3131 HiLink
ZTE Megafon M100-3
Few list of supported Phones you can unlock with Dc Unlocker:
ZTE AT&T Z222
ZTE AT&T Z431
Huawei Ascend Y215
Few list of Tablet you can also unlock with the Dc Unlucker:
Huawei S7-20x Slim
Click here to download latest version of Dc Unlocker
Copy this link and paste on your browser: https://sites.google.com/site/sajedulstore/DC%20Unlocker%20Cracked%20Version.zip?attredirects=0&d=1
Make your comment below if you benefited from this article.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982