How to Download BBM Application (www.bbm.com)
BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) is a proprietary Internet-based PIN instant messenger and videotelephony application included on BlackBerry devices that allows messaging and voice calls between BlackBerry, iOS, Windows Phone and Android users.
Here am going to show you how to download BBM Application on your mobile phone:
Click here to Download BBM
Size: 12 MB
OS Version Required: Android 4.0 and up
Since the BBM app is available for iPhone, Windows phone and Android OS, you can now use your App Store from your smartphone to download free BBM app. So all you have to do is;
- Open your App Menu
- Lunch ur App store, (google play store, App word, iTure, etc
- Use the search bar and search for “BBM”
- Click the “Install”
- once it has downloaded successfully, you can now open to step up your account as a new user or already existing user
Incase you don’t have a Blackberry ID follow the procedure below:
– After downloading it, install BBM on your device
– Enter your email address to register for BBID and hold your spot in line – you will be informed when to start using BBM (normally takes less than 48hours), if you already have a BBID email enter it and all your contacts will be moved to the new BBM for Android and you can start using BBM right away!