We are glad to introduce interested applicant to DeciBel Research which has an immediate opening for a Cyber Security Analyst in Huntsville, AL. DeciBel Research also, is a high-technology company that focuses on providing to its DoD customers innovative solutions in: Advanced Radar Signal Processing, Advanced Radar Data Processing and Algorithms, Imaging and Image interpretation, High-Volume Parametric and Monte Carlo Testing, Radar Modeling and Simulations, and Systems Engineering.
More so, the world-class staff of deciBel Research has extensive experience and expertise in the design, development, testing, and applications of advanced radar systems. DeciBel Research provides critical subject matter expertise and government advisory support roles to its customers, based upon unique technical capabilities and technical backgrounds.
Cyber Security Analyst Recruitment Application Procedure
- deciBel Research is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst to plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security posture measures for the protection of computer networks and information.
- May ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and electronic information and infrastructure. May respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
- You Will be expected to confer with users and system owners to discuss issues such as computer system operational needs, RMF security controls, security control implementation, and programmatic changes; document computer security policies, procedures, and test reports related to system authorization and test events; train users and promote security awareness to ensure system security for testing and deployment of systems;
- coordinate implementation of computer system plans with establishment personnel and outside vendors; conduct cybersecurity vulnerability assessment scans to ensure security controls are implemented; coordinate and support penetration testing events for RMF assessments, defensive and offensive penetration testing events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Math or Physics.
- The successful candidate will possess at least 5 years of professional experience in Information Assurance. Minimum of DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification is required. Knowledge of RMF process, and vulnerability scanning tools.
Special Skills Desired
- Experience in a variety of different weapon systems elements. CISSP also desired.
- Applicant selected must possess an active security clearance. Must be a U.S. Citizen. Minimal travel may be required.
Note: If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access deciBel Research, Inc.’s website as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at (256) 716-0787.
How to Apply Online
- All you need do is to Visit the portal for Application
- Then follow the instructions that goes thus by clicking on ‘Apply now’
- After that enter your name and email address
- Followed by clicking ‘Continue’
- Fill other informations and submit CV
- Good Luck
See Screen Shoot
Once you are able to adhere strictly to the steps on Cyber Security Analyst Recruitment you can apply squarely.
Use the comment box to ask your questions